Rewards and punishments

Living the real life under lock and key
Johndoelock
Location: Currently ohio ( hearts in ireland with my keyholder and love)

Re: Rewards and punishments

Post by Johndoelock »

Im not sure if this is going to make sense but the first thing that came to my mind was a quote. "The mind can make a hell of heaven and a heaven of hell". My interpretation in this context is its how the person receiving feels about it, as the rest of you have said many of the men here (or women in some cases) take no ill view in additional denial periods or the odd spank or bite. I agree with spectre and sarah on this one. But that's just how i see it.
0 x
Back in the states after a severely cut stay thanks to the border control lowering my visit from 6 to 3 months. Doing long distance chastity with my fiance and keyholder jaysf. :mrgreen:
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Johndoelock wrote:"The mind can make a hell of heaven and a heaven of hell". My interpretation in this context is its how the person receiving feels about it...
Agreed. Perception is everything. What would be a hard limit for some people might be a fun warm up for another. Finding what works as an actual deterrent and punishment for behavior is something that varies wildly.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Blaeu

Post by Blaeu »

locked4her55 wrote:I have to admit I would find it extremely frustrating to have my wife lock my hands in fist mitts at bedtime and then take my cage off. Maybe I need to re-think this punishment thing. ;)
The nature of this punishment conveys the feeling of what I was looking for. We like to walk a fine line between playful and harsh. In a way, figuring out where that line is drawn is part of the fun.

As an example, I was tied down to the bed for three hours the other day. Usually, I enjoy bondage, but by the time I was released I was so bored and stiff from being in that same position it was definitely closer to "punishment" than "fun." Having said that, the experience of it, however boring, was one worth having.

I also wanted to post to say that I appreciate everyone's response.
0 x
Johndoelock
Location: Currently ohio ( hearts in ireland with my keyholder and love)

Post by Johndoelock »

Your welcome , it was an interesting topic to read and gave me a few things to think about myself to maybe bring up with my own keyholder
0 x
Back in the states after a severely cut stay thanks to the border control lowering my visit from 6 to 3 months. Doing long distance chastity with my fiance and keyholder jaysf. :mrgreen:
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Johndoelock wrote:Your welcome , it was an interesting topic to read and gave me a few things to think about myself to maybe bring up with my own keyholder
The stuff I bring up to my wife she dismisses; obviously, if I brought it up, it's something I think I'd enjoy and thus not a real 'punishment'. My heart leaps when she comes up with something I will enjoy, but I keep it to myself. I wish she'd never learned to dislike it when I 'top from the bottom'.

She's right, though...real punishment involves some suffering on my part...and watching my real suffering makes her wet.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.