Hobbies

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Re: Hobbies

Post by Atone »

Shade wrote:I make chainmaille which I sell or give to friends, I also set up shop and sell it at renaissance festivals. some examples are found here http://www.theringlord.org/forum/index.php?/gallery/
That is really cool, did you make everything on that site? That is a lot of stuff.

Chainmaille has never invoked "sexy" to me before but now that I have seen the dragon top that may have changed.

Thanks for sharing.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Hobbies

Post by Tom Allen »

[quote="Tom Allen"I took up weight lifting. I found that getting up early in the morning was a good way to work off some excess energy. Plus, Mrs. Edge likes the muscles. 8-)[/quote]

How did you get into it? At home or a gym? I ask because I am interested in it, but I don't know where to start and don't want to hurt myself.[/quote]

Missed this earlier.

Mrs. Edge and I signed up for a gym membership with a personal trainer. Not a chain gym, but a local place where a PT would work with us each session 1 on 1. We signed up for 3 months, and stuck it out for 4 or 5 months. It was worth it to learn a few good routines, get the basics down, and have someone teach you proper form, learn how not to hurt yourself, etc. Afterward, I bought some equipment and set it up in my basement.
0 x