varying scrotum tightness

Living the real life under lock and key
MarcusXIII

Re: varying scrotum tightness

Post by MarcusXIII »

belocked wrote: I think the problem is that the base ring moves further away from the body underneath, which is why I will see if the gap makes a difference.
Interesting, hadn't thought of it that way. Thanks.
0 x
belocked

Post by belocked »

So much for that idea. It didn't seem to help, and the only result was having a ball fall through the base ring because the gap is now too big. Fortunately I still had the key (I don't surrender the key for a couple of days after making a change just in case) so I'm unlocked and trying to close the gap up again.
0 x
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

I get the tightness too. I have an oval ring and wonder if the round ring would be better. I get a sore spot in the center of the ring on the underside. Driving long distances is really agonizing (100 miles ). I just try to lube up and get through the trip. Mrs Cage believes that it is good for me as it reminds me that she is the KH. We shouldn't complain. It's part of the lifestyle.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
belocked

Post by belocked »

MrCage wrote:I have an oval ring and wonder if the round ring would be better.
I started with an oval ring but changed to round as I found it pushed into my thighs at times. I find the round ring more comfortable I doubt it would help you with this.
0 x