Key on Display

Living the real life under lock and key
grubber

Re: Key on Display

Post by grubber »

TwistedMister wrote:
Sometimes I imagine her running into another woman, who also has a key hanging there, their eyes each noticing the other's key, then making eye contact with the other, and a knowing smile of recognition of the meaning. I expect that I would be somewhat embarrassed if I were with her, but I would probably be aroused, too. Then I think that the shared recognition/knowledge of the other's secret could cause them to start talking, opening the door to a number of erotic possibilities, and I get really hard.
Imagine what the situation could be if both you husbands were standing there also, looking at each knowing exactly what was going on. 2 guys standing there with raging hardons in their cages. :oops:
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I have actually noticed another woman with a key an awful lot like my padlock key hanging from an anklet. I didn't get a chance to say anything to her, I wish. But I did mention to hubby that she had it and I knew she was a kh!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

Mrs Cage wears her key all the time. Except if she is dressing up for going out and wear a different necklace to match. But quite often, it's hanging out there for all to see!
0 x
It's good to be caged.
Serviceman

Post by Serviceman »

Why do we (CM's) get excited when our KH's display the symbol of our control? Humiliation? Is this common of CM's, our general tendency to be submissive?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Serviceman wrote:Why do we (CM's) get excited when our KH's display the symbol of our control? Humiliation? Is this common of CM's, our general tendency to be submissive?
Chastity does not necessarily equate to being "submissive". I'm not submissive, my kink is *forced* control.

But I think you are right about the 'humiliation' aspect being erotic.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
rickiee_2002

Post by rickiee_2002 »

Well, I had an interesting situation arise last week. I was sent to the department store to purchase some cosmetics for my KH/wife. I customarily do all of the shopping and that includes buying her cosmetics. The woman who works at this particular cosmetic counter is probably around 35 years old. She is very tall and built quite well. Selling cosmetics, she is made-up every day and she dresses extremely well. She isn't overly pretty, but she does a nice job with what she has.

Generally speaking, she knows me because I come roughly every month or so for face/eye cream, etc. Well, last Saturday when I went to buy the items for my KH/Wife, she had a key hanging from her necklace. Of course, my eyes were drawn to it and I, unconsciously, must have stared at it too long. She noticed and looked at me and smiled. And then that was it. She got the items for me and asked me if it was cash or credit. I looked at her and as I did, she touched the key and looked me in the eye ... and smiled again. I noticed then that she kind of looked down towards my crotch and then looked back up and smiled again.

That was it. I completed the transaction and left. As I left, she was rubbing the key. Needless to say, I was straining against my cage and it was a nervously, exciting encounter.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

W/we have just had a special security key made to go with MsM's new Contender device. So far it has only been worn at home but i do hope it will get a public airing soon. It is quite obviously NOT a normal key so people may just ask ????!!!!! MsM also now has an anklet with a lock and key and H W on it that will also hopefully get a pinlic airing soon. Thing is W/we live in a small town and don't go out a lot.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

grubber wrote:
TwistedMister wrote:
Sometimes I imagine her running into another woman, who also has a key hanging there, their eyes each noticing the other's key, then making eye contact with the other, and a knowing smile of recognition of the meaning. I expect that I would be somewhat embarrassed if I were with her, but I would probably be aroused, too. Then I think that the shared recognition/knowledge of the other's secret could cause them to start talking, opening the door to a number of erotic possibilities, and I get really hard.
Imagine what the situation could be if both you husbands were standing there also, looking at each knowing exactly what was going on. 2 guys standing there with raging hardons in their cages. :oops:
...and one can just imagine the mischief *that* could lead to, if they were to hit it off as 'kindred souls'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

When my wife and I are out together one of us will spot a woman wearing a key on a necklace (similar to my Avatar). The one who notices it first will usually make a comment "what do you think?" Sometimes it's a "no way", for others we encounter, "absolutely" :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
HerTDToy

Post by HerTDToy »

My wife has taken to wearing the key in public. We want to make some custom jewelry for her which integrates the actual key into a skeleton key somehow. She wants it to be something beautiful and functional.

There's nothing hotter than seeing her with the key on. It's a total turn on when I see it out in public.

She came across someone wearing a key this last week. It wasn't a pretty skeleton key, but a padlock key. She didn't say anything, but we both think it's a pretty safe bet that it's to some lucky guy's cage.
0 x
I'm happily married. I have more than enough to eat at home.
At My Queens Service