sleeping unlocked

Living the real life under lock and key
wishful4

Re: sleeping unlocked

Post by wishful4 »

I have not slept in a device for quite a while now, but in 2013, I slept locked for the better part of the year. I actually sleep better when locked because, when I awake early in the am with a nocturnal erection, invariably I will lay there and enjoy rubbing it for quite a while, then get up, visit the bathroom, then attempt to go back to sleep. If I am locked, the erection attempt is stifled by the cage, and after a visit to the bathroom, I'm back to sleep. I never sleep on my stomach anyway, so being locked was never an impediment to my sleep in that respect. Overall, I found the nighttime to be the easiest wearing time with the exception of trying to calm down if my spouse desired some teasing,cuddling, or something more before going to sleep. But being denied is what makes this lifestyle so great.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
LockedandLoved

Post by LockedandLoved »

cagedmonkey wrote:It may sound uncomfortable with the cage, but I sleep on my stomach. What ends up happening is that you get used to a certain position - it may be different from what you were used to pre-chastity. But whatever works, right? :)

I get the morning wood issue a lot when I've been denied for quite a while, but again, it's just something you deal with when you have no other option.
You do this in a JB? Man wish I could sleep on my stomach. It's just too hard to get comfortable
0 x
Trying to figure this out while keeping my sanity
Mutt_VB

Post by Mutt_VB »

I sleep on my stomach in my Jailbird. Once you get used to it its not hard to get comfortable as long as I don't try to get hard.
0 x
go where i am told

Post by go where i am told »

I'm in a Queen's Keep, and can sleep on my stomach too. Either that or tuck everything back, and sleep on my side.

I guess it just depends on weather you are a stomach or back sleeper. I can't remember the last time I slept on my back with or without the cage.

I tend to agree with everyone else about the morning wood, you seem to just get use to it. For me, I kind of enjoy it, it adds to the frustration.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

LockedandLoved wrote:
cagedmonkey wrote:It may sound uncomfortable with the cage, but I sleep on my stomach. What ends up happening is that you get used to a certain position - it may be different from what you were used to pre-chastity. But whatever works, right? :)

I get the morning wood issue a lot when I've been denied for quite a while, but again, it's just something you deal with when you have no other option.
You do this in a JB? Man wish I could sleep on my stomach. It's just too hard to get comfortable
Yes, in his JB
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I just got my jailbird this past Friday and it is way easier to sleep in then the cb6000s. So glad I didn't wait any longer to upgrade either. No problems sleeping on my stomach or any other position really.
0 x
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

Lady M wrote:
LockedandLoved wrote:

Yes, in his JB
I too have no trouble sleeping on my stomach in my JB.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
Grizzly228

Post by Grizzly228 »

I only sleep with it on occasionally now as my "KH" doesn't really like cages. She prefers self control and verbal control over my orgasms. Also had an unusual and bad experience with one when I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I don't know if I was jammed in there too tight or something (precum?) was blocking the penis hole but upon urination I had a sharp pain then bleedingfrom my penis. It was absolutely frightening. I believe the pressure caused a small rupture on the inside of my penis head. Bled for a minute or two then upon my next two urinations. Still burned for about a week. Appears to be good now but freaking scary. Just a word of warning; make sure the hole is not blocked.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

[quote="Grizzly228" upon urination I had a sharp pain then bleedingfrom my penis. It was absolutely frightening.[/quote]

I bet. Uck.

I've had those times when precum has dried and you have to force it out but never had any blood.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
danj

Post by danj »

I don't mind sleeping in my device(s), in fact I like sleeping next to my wife while safely locked away :) . That said, I don't care for the morning wood. It's one thing to be aroused and locked, it's another to have to piss and have a leftover nocturnal erection. I usually have to take a leak at that point in the early morning, and it's always a pain trying to get it down so I can go back to bed.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart