Hobbies

Living the real life under lock and key
Finn

Re: Hobbies

Post by Finn »

I have a ton of hobbies. Archery, fishing, bikes, boats and a few others.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Tom Allen wrote:
Anomaly wrote:So I've noticed something that's actually quite obvious,

Now that Starr and I have started our CM lifestyle, there is more time to do stuff where I previously did other not so good stuff.

What hobbies do you guys have besides pleasing your KH?
Am I the only guy that did not spend six hours a day wanking whenever or wherever he was alone?
Yes, the two of us has little time for anything, wanking or no wanking. I will say my coping habits get a little better with chasity as too often I use wanking as stress release instead of something better.
0 x
Whizbang

Post by Whizbang »

Anomaly wrote:I want to do something creative that's easy to get into.
Not at all easy to get into, but a musical instrument?
0 x
zombiegod13

Post by zombiegod13 »

I like this thread, lol. Anyway, I enjoy painting and watching films. I also play trading card games, so I can be found constructing different card decks. This is all when I'm not doing homework though of course.
0 x
Anomaly

Post by Anomaly »

Whizbang wrote:
Anomaly wrote:I want to do something creative that's easy to get into.
Not at all easy to get into, but a musical instrument?
Problem is my kids tend to make enough noise around here already. I've always wanted to learn guitar.
0 x
Proudly Locked by Starr
Current Device: CB6000S W/ KSD-G3
zombiegod13

Post by zombiegod13 »

Anomaly, instruments require a lot of time and devotion. If you know you don't have the time, it won't work out unless you stick to it for a long time. And since you say you have kids my impression is that other hobbies would work out better for you. I'm sure that was obvious anyway, but you know.
0 x
Anomaly

Post by Anomaly »

zombiegod13 wrote:Anomaly, instruments require a lot of time and devotion. If you know you don't have the time, it won't work out unless you stick to it for a long time. And since you say you have kids my impression is that other hobbies would work out better for you. I'm sure that was obvious anyway, but you know.
I can play piano, even some more advanced pieces, I just don't know the chordes on the guitar or where to start.
0 x
Proudly Locked by Starr
Current Device: CB6000S W/ KSD-G3
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

tcs wrote:Yes, the two of us has little time for anything, wanking or no wanking. I will say my coping habits get a little better with chasity as too often I use wanking as stress release instead of something better.
I took up weight lifting. I found that getting up early in the morning was a good way to work off some excess energy. Plus, Mrs. Edge likes the muscles. 8-)
0 x
Blaeu

Post by Blaeu »

Tom Allen wrote:
tcs wrote:Yes, the two of us has little time for anything, wanking or no wanking. I will say my coping habits get a little better with chasity as too often I use wanking as stress release instead of something better.
I took up weight lifting. I found that getting up early in the morning was a good way to work off some excess energy. Plus, Mrs. Edge likes the muscles. 8-)
How did you get into it? At home or a gym? I ask because I am interested in it, but I don't know where to start and don't want to hurt myself.
0 x
Shade

Post by Shade »

I make chainmaille which I sell or give to friends, I also set up shop and sell it at renaissance festivals. some examples are found here http://www.theringlord.org/forum/index.php?/gallery/
0 x