"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Secretdan

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Secretdan »

Hey everyone. I've been curious about Chastity for a little while and I'm just here to learn what I can!
0 x
Cerb

Post by Cerb »

Cerb here and hello.

Well I recently moved out of state last month. I got a new job. I wouldn't get my check from my last job for a month so my brother said I should stay with him and save up. I now am going to move into a house I found next month... Everything is going well.

Well, I had to leave my girlfriend back home until I moved in... I've been locked up since December 15th in the CB6000... I can't wait till I go pick her up next month.
0 x
FloatingOnClouds

Post by FloatingOnClouds »

Hi from the UK :)
0 x
inhercontrol

Post by inhercontrol »

Oops... forgot to post here first!
Im just a little new to this journey and looking for others experiences and general knowledge. Farther along I may post updates.
0 x
slavetommy

Post by slavetommy »

Hi, My wife and i privately practice a female led relationship lifestyle. Part of the lifestyle is to have me in chastity, or some form of orgasm control and physical control.

I have tried various plastic commercial devices (CB-3000s, birdlock, dickcage, xobelt) and the chinese metal devices. basically the trapped ball devices all seem too painful or troublesome.

Anyway, I love my wife and look forward to learning here.

slavetommy.

TSR Registration 000-746-233
0 x
toxeus

Post by toxeus »

Hi

I'm a recently married gay man. I stumbled into chastity as a way of improving our relationship (seems to have worked :) .) I have a CB6000s. My first lock up was on 11 October 2014 for 9 days, and my longest so far was 21 days. All of those were personal challenges. My husband started out as a slightly baffled (if not reluctant) keyholder but has taken to it like a duck to water, so my next session (which is due to start after my birthday) will be completely under his control.

I have really enjoyed reading about other people's journeys into chastity. Whether you have a male or female keyholder a lot of the experience is similar. I'm planning to share more about my own journey when I work up the courage.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hello there to our newest members! Hope you find the information and friendship you are seeking! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
_chaste

Post by _chaste »

Hey all. 31 from Toronto. Been into chastity for about 10 years but still no luck getting locked up as nothing so far has worked for me as expected. Looking to get another device now so hoping to take in some advice and ideas from you all to finally get it right this time.
0 x
CNYchastity

Post by CNYchastity »

Hi everyone. I'm 25, living in central NY. I just bought my first device (CB6K) to experiment with chastity, and I'm here hoping to pick up tips/tricks/advice to make this as "comfortable" as possible, as well as general online socializing.
0 x
zaheerkhan12a

Post by zaheerkhan12a »

Hello everyone, I'm a 22 year old guy from Amsterdam, the Netherlands and interested in chastity play and found this forum while looking into it. I already have my first chastity device, but I'm new to it and not really familiar with it. I was looking for some nice people to chat to about chastity and perhaps find a nice mistress who could help me learn the ropes.
0 x