Steel
82%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 33

locked4her55
Will that be Plastic or Steel?

Post by locked4her55 »

Thought it might be time again to poll the members and this one was peaked by LockedandLoved who posted on another thread.

"I would suspect that if you polled the members of this forum (as good a sample as any for chastity device wearers) you would find that the majority of people who have been in chastity long term (a variable definition but let's call it 6 months plus) and can wear their devices long term without removal or issues are in steel devices. Not all but a majority IMO."

So, the question is:

The majority of the time are you wearing plastic/resin or steel? I also included other for those who might be in something like leather, ect.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Lockedchef
Re: Will that be Plastic or Steel?

Post by Lockedchef »

I thought everything is good in my cb6000 until a had a ring crack on me out of nowhere and give me a nasty scratch. Got my Jailbird a few weeks ago and like most couldn't be happier. Last time I was unlocked I put on the cb6000s for shits and giggles and it just felt archaic to me. I'm scratching my head wondering how I tolerated that thing for a week straight at times, the smell and sticky feeling are something I never want to deal with again. It was a good starter device to learn about all this but it has pretty much been permanently shelved.

Anyone ever bought a MM device, Lori tube, or something similar and said nah I would rather where plastic then this glorious custom device? I highly doubt it but you never know.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Have to say i've been in resin (HT2) up to now but having tried stainless for a couple of days i think i'm a convert purely for the cleanliness aspect. Time will tell though.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
fineline

Post by fineline »

Yeh, I use a stainless cage. I use the small Bon4m, and am in the 4th week of 24/7 wear. Before that the longest I managed to stay in any device was 36, maybe 48 hours. Any other metal device (including the large B4m) bruised and injured me. But the one I'm wearing was sanded and polished inside and out, I turned the ring into an oval, made a custom security screw pin and all that, so not straight out of the box and into it. ....and it was done as cheaply as possible. Second choice (and I will wear it from time to time) is the HT2.

So in a sense I have a custom device. But as is typical for me, I did it all rather than pay for someone else to do it. I must say, I love everything about it. I'm rather captivated by the look, the weight, the feel and the effects. I don't need any convincing to wear it.
0 x
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

I have never had a custom cage so maybe I do not know what I am missing.

Except for hygiene I am very happy with my HT2. I was able to wear it long term immediately. Also with the cage reducing the ring opening it is quite secure in my case.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I'm sure it's different for everyone, but I've had the CB6000 & CB6ks and the MM Queens Keep. IMHO, there is no comparison between plastic and metal for continuous wear. Stainless steel is better in every respect. As a disclaimer, I have not tried the HT devices.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271