peeing while caged at night

Living the real life under lock and key
kunst

peeing while caged at night

Post by kunst »

I have tried a few devices with different shapes and materials, but I always have the same problem: during morning wood I wake up and go to the bathroom and I cannot pee because I have a strong erection and the shaft is compressed by the cage, so that the urethra is squeezed and urine cannot flow through. I have to remove the device and since I am sleepy it is not nice because I have to loose time to put it on again.
I think I am not alone here. What do you usually do in this situation?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: peeing while caged at night

Post by TwistedMister »

I keep a repair manual for small engines in the bathroom, home repair magazines and other technical material. [Usually] 10 minutes or less of reading something of this nature causes a sufficient reduction of erection.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Rob1111

Post by Rob1111 »

Do as many pushups as you can, the blood will go to your muscles and you'll lose your erection
0 x
fishball

Post by fishball »

I have the same issue too. Don't pee while your dick is hard. Do something else to distract yourself, and pee when you're soft. It should be a lot better.
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

Usually when the bladder is full, I get erection
In the last 2 years of 24x7 lockup, I have learnt not to wait till bladder gets full
So I pee 2-3 times during night and avoid hard erection in the morning
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I just play angry birds or read news feeds, the erection goes, the pee flows. I am only caged overnight when either I or CQ is away on business, getting up a few times a night disturbs CQ so she takes the cage off.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

My device is sized such that I cannot get very hard and therefore I have not had an issue. I wonder if a shorter device may help. Also a shorter device will only help if your base ring does not slide much down the scrotum.
0 x
Intense_Restraint

Post by Intense_Restraint »

Another option is to set your alarm clock to go off ten minutes earlier, and then lie in bed an enjoy that full-bladder need-to-pee erection. Okay, I'm weird.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Intense_Restraint wrote:...Okay, I'm weird.
...he says to a crowd of people who get off on having their genitals locked away and other kinky stuff...

:lol:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
XKB8R

Post by XKB8R »

TwistedMister wrote:
Intense_Restraint wrote:...Okay, I'm weird.
...he says to a crowd of people who get off on having their genitals locked away and other kinky stuff...

:lol:
Yeah. :lol:

And not quite on topic, but since this is the top-most peeing thread at this time--If you've read my other posts, you know that I came here, among other things, to question how a device might work out given my work situation. I'm an excavator, and I spend lots of time bouncing around in heavy equipment.

What I also do, is relieve myself a disproportionate number of times using porta-potties, which isn't a problem. If I have to sit to pee, I'll sit.

What could be a problem, is that not every job has a porta-potty, or at least one nearby. If I have to sneak behind the dump truck to take a leak on the ground, am I gonna get pee all over myself?
0 x
MM Queen's Keep