Base Ring Dilemma

Living the real life under lock and key
Randy_wyo

Base Ring Dilemma

Post by Randy_wyo »

So I am worried about the size of the ring to order for the JB. I use the 1 7/8 size ring with the CB6Ks and that works out great. but I have rather large balls and im worried I may not be able to fit them through a solid ring. Has anybody had this problem happen to them?
0 x
Lockedchef
Re: Base Ring Dilemma

Post by Lockedchef »

You could always run to the hardware store and get a cheap steel o ring and try to get a better idea.
0 x
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

Lockedchef wrote:You could always run to the hardware store and get a cheap steel o ring and try to get a better idea.
Harbor Freight sells a case of plastic o-rings for under $10 with sizes that could squeeze the smallest nipples to large enough to accommodate most cock and balls.

The variance in between each size is minimal and they have metric and SAE sized cases.

If using it for sizing of a chastity ring just be careful that you are not distorting the round as they are rubber and can flex while a cage ring will not flex.

BTW I have used some of the O-rings for various sexual play. It does not require much creativity to come up with some ideas. Also Ipf you end up needing an o-ring for non-kink usage you will have it.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Or you could simply assemble your CB ring. The steel JB ring will be easier so it's a good test.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Randy_wyo

Post by Randy_wyo »

I don't currently have anything to test this out with. my wife is sending me the sizing rings, but the mail takes for ever to get to me. Thanks for the suggestions!
0 x
go where i am told

Post by go where i am told »

WifeIsVanilla wrote:Or you could simply assemble your CB ring. The steel JB ring will be easier so it's a good test.
Worked for me too.
0 x
newtochast57

Post by newtochast57 »

So I am worried about the size of the ring to order for the JB. I use the 1 7/8 size ring with the CB6Ks and that works out great. but I have rather large balls and im worried I may not be able to fit them through a solid ring. Has anybody had this problem happen to them?
I also had a CB6Ks before I ordered my JB. With the CB6Ks I was using the 1 3/4 ring. However when I measured the ring with the top part of the ring attached it was 1 3/4 horizontal measurement but only 1 5/8 vertical measurement.

I ordered 2 oval rings from MM, one 1 3/4 and 1 5/8. With the oval rings the vertical measurement is 1/8 smaller and the horizontal measurement is 1/8 larger, i.e. the 1 3/4 ring is 1 7/8 x 1 5/8. I didn't want to have to lose time sending my JB back for a new ring which is why I ordered one ring slightly larger that the CB and one slightly smaller.

As it turned out I was able to wear the larger ring straight out of the box 24/7. I did try the smaller ring after about 3 days however it was too small and I had to take it off after only a few hours due to pain in my balls :cry: . Now six months later I find the 1 3/4 ring is too big and I am wearing the smaller ring 24/7, and my KH has only let me out 3 times in the last month with no issues :D .

MM will also sell sizing rings for you to try.
0 x