"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
LilDemon

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by LilDemon »

Thank you so very much. Also for not telling me I'm making the wrong decision. Those links are very helpful. Thanks again for taking the time to do that and reply for me. Very honored
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

LilDemon wrote:Also for not telling me I'm making the wrong decision.
Oh, the rest of the internet will be lining up shortly to tell you that you're doing it wrong... but they wwould tell you that no matter *what* you were doing. 8-)
0 x
ilikebond

Post by ilikebond »

Hi. Just here for the info and for new ideas. Wife is into it, but only when she is in the mood.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hello and welcome to our newest members!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
bluedruid

Post by bluedruid »

hello all;
I am a 50 year old ( turned 50 just last week ) gay submissive male from Toronto. Just bought a CB600s and have been trying it. I am having some issues, so thought I would sign up here and see if anyone has already encountered my issue. Nice to meet you all. ;)
0 x
jk2359

Post by jk2359 »

hello all;
I am a 35 year old ( turned 35 in a august) and am single.just got my first chastity device in the post this morning, on ebay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAINLESS-STE ... RTM1851812

it feels great to have it on and a bit weird at the same time has it is pushing my testicles out in front of me. i am planing to be lock in for some time and wood like some advice on this 8-)
0 x
Cagedrosie

Post by Cagedrosie »

Hello old and new member. It's been awhile it feels, both my gf and myself decided to take a long spring/summer break. I do miss being caged but the break was also beneficial and recommend couples to do so from time to time to keep your relationship healthy and true.

With all that said. With a date soon approaching, I was told now we will go for six months. That's 6 months under her control (gulp). A new MM jailbird on the horizon I'm still in debate on the topic of a PA but we are both looking forward to hearing/viewing all your story's and sharing ours.

See you all soon.
0 x
Wearing: Reglued Cb6000
Locked to KH Miss Elizabeth
TitaniumChastiTi

Post by TitaniumChastiTi »

Hi all, just a quick post for my first one, my mistress has me back in chastity after about a 4/5 years break following an accident. Uk based me 47 and her 44 years old and married for 24 years, previously used a cb6000, but now locked in a PA5000 with an 8mm Prince Albert piercing. I have used shrink wrap on the thickest diameter, smallest circumference ring to take it up to 7mm thickness, 1 1/8 tube and is very secure. I have used this as a test device and will tonight be ordering a Steelworxx custom Tube Jacket with a few mods of my choice with an 8 mm PA ring. Thanks for reading and regards to all members. ;)
0 x
macworld86

Post by macworld86 »

Hi y'all

I'm just a college student who is looking to start on the journey of male chastity. Just purchased my first birdlocked device and is waiting for its arrival. Has been 9 days since I last came.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hello new members! I'm so happy to see all these new boys in chastity. Hope you enjoy your stay and get the information and support you are looking for. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast