whats the longest time anyone has been locked

Living the real life under lock and key
Cagedrosie

Re: whats the longest time anyone has been locked

Post by Cagedrosie »

Some of you guys locked in some serious time. The longest I've been locked was 21 days in the cb6. Like LockedUp24 stated, I ran into the dry skin issue. Now that I found a great cleaner and the Shea. I'm now going on 9 days with plans on release in late May for the Pa, so the mis says.
0 x
Wearing: Reglued Cb6000
Locked to KH Miss Elizabeth
ChrissysProperty

Post by ChrissysProperty »

Yes, my Princess decided to lock me up without any release about a month before we got married to enforce her control over my unwanted (by her) erections. Unfortunately, we discovered on my release on our wedding night that the cage I was wearing at the time had caused a severe infection at the base of my penis. This stopped me having what I hoped would be a good treat that night :cry: (didn't spoil HER night of course! ;) ).

We decided after that it was necessary for her to release me and give a good washing, creaming and frustrating edging at least once or twice a week for hygiene purposes. She prefers this anyway because she really gets a power kick from her control and seeing my reaction to her frustrating games and locking me back up again, simply laughing at my desperation to cum :twisted: .
0 x
All I want is to keep my Princess happy. I never wish to offend and only turn my back on those who wish to offend me. I have no bias of religion, race, politics or sexuality. I only wish health, wealth and happiness on the entire human race.
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

With the JB i don't need to be unlocked for cleaning, but the longest i have been locked non-stop has been about 10 days due to other factors, mostly doctors appointments. my longest time locked up without an orgasm is about 14 days, but we're into a challenge period where she will not allow me release until 1May. so that will be 30 days plus.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

Like some of you, I get released for cleaning and teasing, and every once in a while, for some nooky. The typical release period runs from twenty minutes to, on a rare occasion, a couple of hours. For the last 202 days, CH has had me lock up after she's had her fun, and I stay that way until she wants to play again.... except, of course, for doctors appointments and that sort of stuff.

Continuous, no-breaks-lockup, on the other hand: Maybe three or four days. We've been having a hell of a lot of fun with the tortuous teasing she's been doing to me, so it would be awfully difficult for both of us if she decided not to let me out like she does now...
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
tjscooby

Post by tjscooby »

longest non-stop for me is 19 days. but she's apparently reached the end of getting her monthly friend, so it looks like I'll just be locked 5-6 days a stretch
0 x
Locked since 4-19-11. Currently in a MM PT
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Kudos to LockedForHer for 50 days in CB6ks. I can't clean it satisfactorily for long term wear. It's a bit too snug in diameter, and I am uncut. My JB is so easy to clean by comparison. Still life issues get in the way, and my vanilla wife does not want to see it or hear about it . . . so 12.75 days is my longest with zero removal. (Yes, I do have a more than slightly anal retentive personality, or I would have rounded that number one way of the other. :-) )
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
tjscooby

Post by tjscooby »

... so 12.75 days is my longest with zero removal. (Yes, I do have a more than slightly anal retentive personality, or I would have rounded that number one way of the other. :-) )

:lol: :lol: :lol:

even before I got to your final comment, I was thinking, "to the second decimal place"
0 x
Locked since 4-19-11. Currently in a MM PT
Ukgreedyus

Post by Ukgreedyus »

I'm impressed with times listed above.
Our journey just started and for now I was locked twice for 7 days.
My Hotwife (KH) is very keen to extend this periods, we are working on it :)
0 x
Wifesharer & Hotwife, South Coast UK, newbies with chastity.
Current device: generic CB-6000
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

I'm now on 15 days locked. I had it removed only once for a few minutes to clean. Then I started slipping a nut, so Mrs Cage put the smaller ring and spacer on. It's much more snug and actually more comfortable. So it's been off for only a few minutes twice. I keep pestering her for some fun time, but she always says, "NO WAY, it's not time yet." I said, " when will it be time?" She replied, "I will let you know." She's not really teasing me physically. She is driving me crazy mentally though. At this point, I don't know if she will ever unlock me. I'm going to go try for a little attention now. Wish me luck!
0 x
It's good to be caged.
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

My longest was 28 days. I was allowed out for 2 hours to attend a yoga class with one of the keyholders, but with the MM jailbird, there's no need to take it off to clean and/or shave.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon