Do you wear your device on vacation and other questions

Living the real life under lock and key
bostondan

Do you wear your device on vacation and other questions

Post by bostondan »

Its been less than a week since I've been in chastity now. My wife is into it more surprisingly which is good. The longest I've worn it now has been two nights in a row and the nighttime pain has gotten better. The A&D ointment helps. I find the base ring slides down now and the uppermost part of my shaft comes out and I can pull out if I really want. So maybe I need a smaller ring? Im waiting on the sizing rings to show up. Next week im going on vacation. Do you wear your device on vacation? Im concerned about travelling, airports, security etc with it. How do things feel after increased time locked up? More frustrated or less?

Thanks
0 x
likingitlocked

Re: Do you wear your device on vacation and other questions

Post by likingitlocked »

Yes, I wear mine on vacation. I scuba dive, etc with it in place. Don't wear a tight speedo or wetsuit though.

I would not try to wear it through TSA screening. The plastic devices with the plastic lock might be ok but its really not worth the risk. Take it off right before you get to the airport and put it in your checked luggage. You can put it back on after you reach your hotel.

One little bit of info. When we returned home from a trip to Mexico, my cage had been taken out of its carrying case in the checked suitcase. Just an FYI, they will go through your stuff.
0 x
Happily locked 24/7 since 3/4/2014
Currently wearing a CB6000s
MM Jailbird on order.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

For us it depends on what kind of vacation we are going on.

When we travel by car I am usually secured.

When we travel by air and headed out of country it usually stays home to avoid security issues.
Last edited by locked4her55 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

I just asked my KH this question and its a YES no matter if we stay local national or if we are to fly.
If we fly id have to wear my Plastic CBKs with plastic locks and the metal lock will be on a luggage zipper so its there for when we land.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
MrCage

Post by MrCage »

Mrs.Cage says,"honey, I'll let you know when it's time to come off." Travelling and airports don't matter! If we get stopped by airport security, we deal with that at the time.
0 x
It's good to be caged.
Linus

Post by Linus »

Ever since in chastity, I'm not released except for sex.
And will not be for the rest of my life.
By the way, this week I completed 2 years in chastity.
During air travel, I change my cage to CBK & she puts plastic lock.
Else it is a metal cage (my avatar).
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
tjscooby

Post by tjscooby »

I wouldn't roll the dice with airport security either, and haven't, plastic or metal, with the new x-ray scanners who knows what they will want to look more closely at. They're better for me as I have a metal knee and can pass through without waiting on a wand down and the back of the hand groping. And for our normal longer vacations through airports, I'm free and expected to perform. But for car trips, especially to the inlaws, I'm locked.
0 x
Locked since 4-19-11. Currently in a MM PT