Worship: What does it mean to you?

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Worship: What does it mean to you?

Post by Michele »

Hubby and I were having a discussion and up came the subject of worship... I explained to him what I felt worship was and I looked up the definition... so what does worship mean to you?

I'm referring to worshipping your partner, their body, specific parts etc :)

Look forward to hearing your answers!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
mellyshubby

Re: Worship: What does it mean to you?

Post by mellyshubby »

I don't know if I have ever reached the level you might refer to as worship. I have been to the point that I have a need to perform oral on her, because I know that the cage isn't coming off and my sexual energy has to go somewhere. She is amused when this happens.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Michele

Post by Michele »

mellyshubby wrote:I don't know if I have ever reached the level you might refer to as worship. I have been to the point that I have a need to perform oral on her, because I know that the cage isn't coming off and my sexual energy has to go somewhere. She is amused when this happens.
I don't feel like "worship" is motivated by anything like that... worship is showing adoration, deep respect... etc. I don't think you need to be denied or sexually frustrated to show this.

I guess what I'm getting at is how do you (as guys) show your wife/partner that you worship her? Do you body worship? Do you foot worship? Do you pussy worship? If so, what do these look like?
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Worship well describes my devotion to Beth's sexual pleasure. While I never know how an evening, or a weekend afternoon, will end....often enough the following scenario occurs...

I'll begin by gently nibbling on her breasts. If she's in the mood, she'll let me continue until her nipples are erect and her pelvic thrusts slowly make the transition from subtle to...rather aggressive.

If I've been doing a good job, at some point she'll firmly push my head downward to her crotch, or climb over me to sit on my face, grinding her wet gash onto my mouth. Despite my need, it's the time to slowly caress her labia with my tongue until I can feel her engorged clit emerge from its hood....which will, for the next twenty minutes or so, become the center of my world as I suck and lick her slowly to near orgasm.

As a young man, I confused her copious squirting with orgasm, thinking it represented the female analog to male orgasm, and reduce my oral stimulation. I now know that those 'ejaculations' are merely the prelude to her orgasm, and that it's time to worship her clit in earnest.

With no small amount of effort on my part, I can provide her two, and on occasion three, intense orgasms...over the space of 5 minutes. Any further oral contact with her clit is, as she makes perfectly clear, excruciating, so she tends to lay on her side, exhausted, presenting her ass to me in reward for services well rendered.

And what is that reward? Certainly not an orgasm for yours truly. Nowadays (and at this point I've had 90 days without an orgasm, and my last time out of the cage was 2 months ago), it's the opportunity to properly worship her ass. Which, in my current state of frustration, is an exceedingly appealing prospect...as I part her asscheeks, begin rimming her anus, listening to her quiet murmurs of pleasure and approval.

Finally, the session will end as she expects...my tongue buried deeply up her ass...a situation that leaves little doubt regarding my sexual function in her world, as she drifts off to sleep.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Joe! Great description!

That could have literally been one of our nights! I mean exactly what you said is exactly what happens here. From the nipples to the squirting to the face buried in my ass!

Yay! Is it getting hot in here? :)~
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Very nice RegularJoe. I agree with LadyMonkey. Great description
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Thank you, but all of it pales into comparison with the rush of adoration I experience when she comes home from work, wordlessly sets her purse on the kitchen counter, gently takes my hand and leads me upstairs to our bedroom....because I then know what she's been up to all afternoon...and what awaits my worship 'twixt those thighs.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
Michele

Post by Michele »

RegularJoe wrote:Thank you, but all of it pales into comparison with the rush of adoration I experience when she comes home from work, wordlessly sets her purse on the kitchen counter, gently takes my hand and leads me upstairs to our bedroom....because I then know what she's been up to all afternoon...and what awaits my worship 'twixt those thighs.
Sometimes I wish we had someone to leave the kids with overnight or even could leave them overnight... I'd love to use the entire house for a session and be able to get as loud as I wanted! :)

Maybe when they're older!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

LadynMonkey wrote: Sometimes I wish we had someone to leave the kids with overnight or even could leave them overnight... I'd love to use the entire house for a session and be able to get as loud as I wanted! :)

Maybe when they're older!
Our youngest just left for college, so it's been nice to get loud once in a while. I just hope that we remember to keep it down when she comes home on the weekends. :roll:
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I look forward to those days... if they happen. Our oldest is on the spectrum with medical needs to boot (which is partly why I homeschool her) makes it hard but she's got a ways to go to learn life skills which I am working on teaching her. :)

One day she will be old enough to take care of her medical stuff and we can have a night alone! Lol
0 x