"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
sissysub26

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by sissysub26 »

Tom Allen wrote:26? Get off my law... No, wait, wrong group. Welcome!

Posting a link to a non-commercial blog in your signature block is acceptable, as long as you don't get ridiculous about the fonts & text (i.e., just keep it the default size, like you see in mine below). If you run across a commercial site that you think others might find interesting, it's okay to mention it.
Okay thanks, I will do that if I can figure out how to get the link in my signature.
0 x
sissysub26

Post by sissysub26 »

sissysub26 wrote:
Tom Allen wrote:26? Get off my law... No, wait, wrong group. Welcome!

Posting a link to a non-commercial blog in your signature block is acceptable, as long as you don't get ridiculous about the fonts & text (i.e., just keep it the default size, like you see in mine below). If you run across a commercial site that you think others might find interesting, it's okay to mention it.
Okay thanks, I will do that if I can figure out how to get the link in my signature.
Hey it worked! Thanks for the suggestion Tom.
0 x
L0cked4hj

Post by L0cked4hj »

LadynMonkey wrote:Hey there and welcome to the newest members! Look forward to getting to know you, feel free to look around and ask your questions!

:)
As i have only read the last few pages since my original post, i would say yours have stood out to me, as i would be so grateful if i could get my wife as involved as you are with CM. He is a lucky man. :D

How have you found the transition phase in your relationship and also was there ever a time that you were uncertain or un interested in the chastity lifestyle. I ask because my wife is not as enthralled about my devotion to her as i wish she was and I would give anything for her to feel powerful, adored, In Control. She said recently for a woman who could relate to what i wanted to give it would be heaven...however she doesnt feel that.

Advice would be much appreciated. All the best.
L0cked4hj
0 x
Birdlocked chastity secure (anti pull out) tips
http://securebird.blogspot.ca/
Annes-sub

Post by Annes-sub »

Hello world, new here and I have been checking out the forum for awhile. Me and my wife have just gotten into chastity. and I must say WE LOVEIT.. I have learned a lot from some of the post. to let u know im real the Chiefs lost to the broncos again this weekend..
0 x
Locked up started Oct 2013.
Currently wearing spiral steel cage.

Under her key I have found the husband I use to be. Tortured and teased is alright by me..
Michele

Post by Michele »

Thanks! I sent you a private message but you have prompted yet another blog post lol so keep an eye out and I should post it later today :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
wannabe_cuckold

Post by wannabe_cuckold »

Hello. Been lurking for a while and decided to finally register. Interested in learning from couples in the chastity lifestyle.

I am currently not locked. My wife doesnt know about my fantasies. I have held them back for fear that i will not enjoy the reallity as much as the fantasy.

I have played with chastity in the past with one girl I dated. However the relationship was long distance and only lasted a few months.

Hope to meet some good people and share my thoughts.
0 x
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

Hi All, I've joined up in an attempt to get some advice on chastity devices. I've got an immitation CB6000 but had some issues with the fitting. I'll save it for a new thread once I have convinced whoever I need to that I am not a spammer :) I'm in my mid twenties in the UK, and like to try and ensure that my online personas can't be traced back to myself!
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Your first three posts will need approval, so far you are not looking like a spammer so it won't be too long! Welcome aboard.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

celticqueens_sub wrote:Your first three posts will need approval, so far you are not looking like a spammer so it won't be too long! Welcome aboard.
I suppose that explains the lack of spam around here. Thanks for the welcome, this forum seems to keep popping up a lot in google searches with good information, so I'm hoping I will figure out where I've gone wrong. I've tried posting on reddit before but didn't get much of a response, which was a shame.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

TheDude wrote: I suppose that explains the lack of spam around here. Thanks for the welcome, this forum seems to keep popping up a lot in google searches with good information, so I'm hoping I will figure out where I've gone wrong.
We've worked very hard for the last few years to keep this board as a good resource for information and discussion, and someplace where even the most vanilla of folks can feel safe in discussing the ins and outs (heh) without people jumping on them for whatever reason.
I've tried posting on reddit before but didn't get much of a response, which was a shame.
I'm a mod at one of the Reddit groups, and I subscribe to the others. Unfortunately, none of them are active the way that this group is, and many Redditors are either newbs, or don't have an experienced users perspective. I get the impression that they were started more as an offshoot of the BDSM Reddit groups. That, and there's too much "Look at me!" wank fodder over there, and I tend to just roll my eyes and move on to the next group.
0 x