Locked for the holiday

Living the real life under lock and key
bratboy

Locked for the holiday

Post by bratboy »

I know this is no big deal for the people out here but my wife has decided to keep me locked through next weekend. This will be the longest I have ever gone, 8 days. And it will be pushing her comfort as well because her parents arrive tomorrow and are staying until Sunday. This has been a pretty big limit for her, having me locked when her parents are around.
I am already climbing the walls because I am horny....UGH!
0 x
wishful4

Re: Locked for the holiday

Post by wishful4 »

Sounds like you are both exploring new limits and getting more comfortable. I commend you for not trying to sprint too far ahead of her in this lifestyle. I did that in the beginning and it was counterproductive. BTW, really enjoying your blog.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Michele

Post by Michele »

I have hubby locked 24/7 but this denial period will be until at least Christmas... no getting out, no penetration for me either! The longest we've made it so far with t&d and chastity is 16 days! This will be a 35 day challenge.

I think you can do this! I'm not sure but I know hubby gets some pretty intense teasing while in these denial period these days lol. so if she isn't making a habit of teasing you for a couple hours at a time everything, like I do, then you might be good as long as she can hold out to your whining :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
bratboy

Post by bratboy »

Wishful,
Thanks! Yeah we have tried to do things like this before and we either moved too fast or too slow. So this time we are trying to move slowly but always pushing forward if that makes sense.

Lady,
There will be I can assume a lot of teasing but in the cage. Funny enough I wrote my wife today and said I thought we should do the locked 24/7 unless she has a need. In the past after lock up it would be a couple of days. I think she plans on doing this so we will see.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

bratboy,

You may wish to request Tom Allen include you on his she-held.com site if he hasn't already.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
bratboy

Post by bratboy »

Really hope I survive this long holiday. Our son is already driving us crazy, we have a demon of a puppy (who when he gets excited pees everywhere) and I am locked. Let alone just the holiday stress of my wife's parents staying with us and my parents on turkey day.

I don't think I will make it.
0 x