Just Started

Living the real life under lock and key
Mollys_puppyboy

Just Started

Post by Mollys_puppyboy »

Hello Forums:

I have been in a Mistress/puppy relationship for a while and she requested (more like ordered me) that I get a chastity cage. I have bought the CB 6000 and put it on for the first time this weekend. I have one question for long time caged members or from other Mistresses.
I have redness around my scrotum, but I'm perfectly fine in my chastity cage. There is no pinching or rubbing and my penis is flaccid. Is this normal for beginners? What do you recommend doing to make this go away?
Thank you for any advice.
0 x
Michele

Re: Just Started

Post by Michele »

Welcome to this wonderful world! :) I'm going to let the actual wearers of the devices to share about the redness.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

It sounds like irritation from the plastic base ring. Try some hand lotion or silicone lube around the area to see if that helps.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Two things will fix this. A small dab of moisturizing lotion on the affected area and time. The skin is a little tender down there and has to toughen up. There will be some discomfort while this is happening much like the fingertips when you're learning to play a guitar. Don't try to be a tough guy and let it go too far and rub the skin raw down there. Keep the sore areas lubricated or take a little break from wearing until it gets better. Don't overuse the lotion or the device will move too much. Eventually, you will be able to wear continuously. All these stories you read about "my keyholder locked me up for a month right after getting the device" is pure fantasy.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Mollys_puppyboy

Thanks Wishful4 and Locked by LRC. I'll do those things and see how it goes. I was thinking it was irritation.
0 x
happyman1

Post by happyman1 »

I agree with Wishful4, I would like to add to maybe put a little Aveeno lotion down there. It heals as it moisturizes, and yes the chaffing is normal until your body gets used to it and the skin toughens up.
0 x
currently in a CB6000s
Mollys_puppyboy

Thanks happyman1.

I've been putting lotion on daily since and I've noticed a difference. Thank you for the help everyone.
0 x