chastity also for her?

Living the real life under lock and key
kunst

chastity also for her?

Post by kunst »

I know that this is a forum about male chastity, so my request is a bit strange, however I need your advice.
For the first time I will be locked for a whole month, starting January 1st 2014.
Wife said that in February I will be free to cum for all the month, and she want to try to stay one month without orgasms for herself. It is not like she will be my slave, just stay without orgasms, possibly to get excited.
I admit that I have to force me not to touch her for one month, even if I will be allowed to cum. Moreover, if she has to get excited, I think we should not have PIV for that month, so she has to use hands or mouth for one month.
I also thought that I could count number of her orgasms in January, subtract my ruined ones divided by two (one ruined counts as half) and be allowed that number of orgasms in February, because now I think that being free to cum is not that fun (for me). But without giving an orgasm to her it is strange to be denied...
What do you think? Should I do that? Any experience?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: chastity also for her?

Post by TwistedMister »

Actually, it doesn't say *male* chastity forums, just chastity. IIRC, there has been at least one other inquiry about female chastity.

Obviously, just because you will be *free* to have as many orgasms as you like it doesn't mean you have to have as many as possible. You can certainly limit yourself if that is what you want.

Why no PIV? Many women have complained about not getting off during PIV, and the man leaving them hanging. Is it possible that part of her desire to experience no orgasms includes your being allowed PIV and orgasm, while she is denied and left feeling 'used'?

Mrs. Twisted and I have occasionally played with her as sub. Unfortunately, lacking a suitable female chastity belt, orgasm denial for her is difficult as she will tend to pleasure herself with her fingers in her sleep if she is sufficiently aroused.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
kunst

Post by kunst »

TwistedMister wrote: [cut]
Mrs. Twisted and I have occasionally played with her as sub. Unfortunately, lacking a suitable female chastity belt, orgasm denial for her is difficult as she will tend to pleasure herself with her fingers in her sleep if she is sufficiently aroused.
Thanks TwistedMister,
your answer makes sense to me. It is very encouraging, so I think I will give a try.
I think she will not need a belt. I have to say that in 11 years of marriage, none of us has never touched himself, only exception (for myself) being when I did long travels (40 days) for my job, but now I do not travel so much any more, and ad that time we did not start chastity yet (if it was now I would use a cage).
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

My hubby and I have entertaineed the idea of mutual chastity where we would both be in devices at some point! I do not have a device for me yet as we are just trying to get used to his since his is a permanent thing. :)

With that said, I currently am doing a no penetration attempt with my hubby while he is locked through Christmas. I can cum as much as I like but no V or A penetration and only his hands and mouth to make me cum, not even my toys.

Why am I doing this? Because 1. I want my pussy to be so damn tight that he can barely get in when he is allowed and 2. I want to see if the feelings are that much more intense after not feeling him in me for that long (if I can even manage to do it!).

Hope all that helps!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
clamence

Post by clamence »

As I said in another post, my wife and I no longer have PIV for over 7 years now. But Muriel doesn't consider this as female chastity. First, because she doesn't easily reach vaginal orgasm and she prefers other stimulations (such as massages) on other parts of her body (neck, breasts, legs, feet, clitoris). Otherwise when she needs a vaginal or anal stimulation, we use our fingers (and even my fist) or sex toys. So she can cum as much as she wants and so we don't think that our choice of no-penetration is really a female chastity for her...
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

This site is not exclusively about male chastity and denial, but is is dominated by this. It would be really cool if we got some women who are denied to share their experiences.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

clamence wrote:As I said in another post, my wife and I no longer have PIV for over 7 years now. But Muriel doesn't consider this as female chastity. First, because she doesn't easily reach vaginal orgasm and she prefers other stimulations (such as massages) on other parts of her body (neck, breasts, legs, feet, clitoris). Otherwise when she needs a vaginal or anal stimulation, we use our fingers (and even my fist) or sex toys. So she can cum as much as she wants and so we don't think that our choice of no-penetration is really a female chastity for her...
Try this website out: www.tantalism.org
0 x
clamence

Post by clamence »

Interesting... :)
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

TwistedMister wrote:... orgasm denial for her is difficult as she will tend to pleasure herself with her fingers in her sleep if she is sufficiently aroused.
OMG! The cage would be unbearably tight watching that!
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve