"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Lisa_esq

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Lisa_esq »

WifeIsVanilla wrote:Lockup should certainly begin before the bachelor party. :-)
Lol he's 47 years old and this is his second wedding. His "bachelor party" such as it will be, will be planned by his 21 year daughter / best "man". I'm not worried.
0 x
JohnJen1313

Post by JohnJen1313 »

Hi there, i'm Jen, 29 from Ireland. My husband and i started into chastity play about 4 months ago when he bought a CB6000. We have gradually increased his locked up time and i'm finding it very hot. I wanted to get to know more about KH and what people here like. The keyholding forum was suggested to us on Twitter (twitter handle Husbandincage @jamesshea10). I have bought a CB6000s for him in the last couple of days as he is too small when locked up for over a few hours in the CB6000. We have also spoke about cuckold interests and i would like to learn more about this lifestyle..
0 x
smllcck

Post by smllcck »

Hi. 43 yo sub gay male in Texas. Partnered but he doesnt share this interest. hope to chat with others who have had this issue in ther relationships.
0 x
Bipedog

Post by Bipedog »

Hello, everybody.

I'm married and in my 40's, and recently my wife and I have been experimenting with chastity and orgasm denial... and it seems to be something we're going to continue with.

We started with a week-long game of no sex or masturbation and lots of teasing. She liked that, and we did that a couple more times. I ended up purchasing a chastity device, and although she was a bit skeptical, she ended up really liking the effect it had on me.

She likes me to wear the cage during the day, and remove it at night while we sleep together; she likes getting me frantically aroused and telling me 'no'. I think she also is coming to appreciate the leverage keeping me chaste and desperate gives her in the relationship. So far she's been keeping me chaste for a few weeks at a time, with lots of play and edging during.

I find it incredibly exciting, and more than a little scary. After a week or two, I'll do damn near anything she wants and beg her for more. Every hour of every day becomes filled with sexual energy.

Looking forward to sharing with all of you, and picking up tips from those who have been successfully living this lifestyle. Most significantly, both of us want to make sure that we do nothing that endangers the long-term stability of our relationship.
0 x
Lisa_esq

Post by Lisa_esq »

Quick question:

I've read repeatedly as I scan my way through various forums about a "keyholder forum", how do I find it? Or do I have to wait until I actually become one in about a weeks time?

-cheers,

L
0 x
Joe

Post by Joe »

Hello everyone,
I promise I am not a spammer. Just a fellow interested in chastity and teasing. My girlfriend and I occasionally dabble in both.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Lisa_esq wrote:Quick question:

I've read repeatedly as I scan my way through various forums about a "keyholder forum", how do I find it? Or do I have to wait until I actually become one in about a weeks time?

-cheers,

L
It appears as though the magic wand has been waved, and you should be able to see it now.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

Greetings to all those under lock and key, all those who hold the key, and all those who wish to be in one of those categories. I am relatively new to the whole chastity thing, but I've already played around with it enough to know that it's not for me. So you're probably wondering what I'm doing here then. Even though I don't want to be locked up, I'm still incredibly turned on by this fetish. So I suppose you could say I'm here as a voyeur, I hope you don't mind. Ultimately I would love to make some friends who are active in the chastity lifestyle. I'm not sure why the idea of knowing people in real life and sharing this secret with them is so incredibly appealing to me, but it is. Of course playing with such a couple would also be great fun, but it's by no means expected. If things happen naturally, then great.

But I don't mean to put the cart before the horse here, right now I just look forward to getting to know everyone on here and chatting with you in the forums. Cheers!

-Deviant
0 x
Bradley

Post by Bradley »

Hi. I am Brad and I just realized I am in the wrong place. I thought it was a place that catered to people whose interest was in male chastity. It appears I was wrong.
Last edited by Bradley on Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
ThomasX27

Post by ThomasX27 »

ThomasX27 wrote:Hello everyone. I am married and living in the "hotwife" cuckold lifestyle. My hotwife recently decided that she wanted to take total control and lock me up. She told me to go buy a chastity device so I got the CB-6000s. Have not been made to put it on yet, but it's coming soon. Anyone have any advice for a newbie?

Thanks!
Well, I received my device and managed to squeeze into it this morning while my hotwife was away. It was a real bitch to get into..i mean a real tight squeeze at first. Apparently I have a pretty large nutsack and balls so for awhile there I was worried it wouldn't fit. But after some pulling, squeezing, and a few pinches it is on! I can get a finger under it so I am not worried about it being tight and it is actually fairly comfortable! I am surprised.

I suppose I just need to wear it for longer and longer periods to get used to it.However, I am already looking at one of those Steelwoks devices like the queens delight. They look nice but pricy.

She is back!! Goodbye!
0 x