Ideas for Wife?

Living the real life under lock and key
poboy

Ideas for Wife?

Post by poboy »

Hi,

I am locked and my wife told me it will be at least a month until I can cum. This will be the longest period I have ever gone (previously it was about two weeks). She has been squeezing my balls, and teasing me about making me watch her take a big cock while I am locked. While I don't think either one of us is serious about cuckolding, I have admitted to her that it really turns me on and she says the idea or making me watch turns her on as well. Being locked while fucking her with a large dildo is excruciatingly hot. I also really get off on humiliation, light to moderate CBT, and would love to get pegged which my wife has tried a couple times. And she has started to occasionally ruin my orgasms.

In the past my wife has sometimes had trouble figuring out a good way to end a period of lock up. It has at times been anti-climactic.

At the risk of topping from the bottom, I am wondering if anyone out there might have any scenes, ideas, suggestions, advice, for making the final release from this lock up period to be amazing for both of us.

Thanks in advance!
0 x
edgehill2014

Re: Ideas for Wife?

Post by edgehill2014 »

The day you are allowed to cum should be a day of total servitude by you. This can be your final gift to your Mistress for the extremely generous gift of allowing you to cum. It depends what you're into, but I've listed some ideas below.

Then, at exactly the stroke of midnight, you should be allowed to cum -- but, there is one caveat. You have absolutely no more than 60 seconds to cum. If you don't, you're denied again. But frankly, I doubt you'll last the 60 seconds since you'll be thinking about it all day.

IDEAS
- You awake early and make her breakfast in bed, of course clothed only in your chastity device (all day in fact)
- You clean the house, wash the dishes, wash and iron the clothes, etc.
- You make your mistress cum any number of times
- You pamper her with manicures, pedicures, baths, massages, etc.
- She teases you sexually, even hinting you might be released early -- but that's not going to happen
- You may have to endure some punishments -- things you're used to.
- You may be tied up for sometime and teased to increase the pleasure

After you cum -- see the Creampie posts -- you may have to eat your own cum out of her -- she'll let you know :)
0 x
poboy

Post by poboy »

Thanks for your suggestions!

I have a fucked up fantasy that she will unlock me and then ruin my orgasm. Wouldn't that be wicked?

Then she could lock me back up and make me watch her take the big dildo and pretend its attached to a real dude. Then she would make me clean it up.

I don't think I coul take it.
0 x
chasteboi

Post by chasteboi »

If you really want to show your devotion ask to be kept locked for another week before you are allowed to cum. Or at very best toss a coin or roll a die to see if you should be unlocked...
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

chasteboi wrote:If you really want to show your devotion ask to be kept locked for another week before you are allowed to cum. Or at very best toss a coin or roll a die to see if you should be unlocked...
If his wife wants him out at that time, how is asking for something else "showing devotion"?
0 x
poboy

Post by poboy »

So its been 18 days with no orgasm and my wife has not unlocked me once since I was locked up 15 days ago. In the past when she locked me she would usually take me out every 2-3 days for some teasing. This has been very intense not getting out at all for this long.

Here are a few journal entries detailing the things she has done in the last couple weeks:

Day 9 locked and Day 12 with no orgasm. Last night my Queen made my balls hurt so much. She said, “Oh I feel so bad for you that you can’t get hard. But don’t you think its me we should really feel bad for? After all don’t I deserve to get fucked?” Yes my Queen. Of course you do. Then she sat on my face and told me that her wet wet pussy was cum filled.

Last night my Queen was making me so horny my cock was swelling through every available opening from the cage and my balls felt like they were on fire. I told her I could barely stand the pain and had to go cool down in the bathroom. Her laughter made it clear that my pain was of no concern to her. In fact I think it turned her on.

Last night my Queen told me that she is liking me locked up so much that I will be locked up most of the time from now on. I can’t describe the odd combination panic, fear, and sheer horniness that I felt. Seriously be careful what you wish for.

Last night my Queen said she really wished she could unlock me but said she just couldn’t trust me unlocked. Then she made me stick the butt plug up my ass while she sat on my face and came hard. Three weeks to go. Oh fuck this is KILLING me.

My Queen teased me pretty hard this weekend. At one point she said she was thinking about unlocking me just top give me a ruined orgasm. I begged for this. I actually begged for a ruined orgasm. After almost two weeks without coming I am sooooo fucking horny. She still said no.

As my Queen got ready for work this morning she put on a tight sweater that showed off her boobs and a tight shirt that showed off her killer curves. She said she would be home late. She asked how it felt to know she would be out and about looking so sexy for other men while I was at home with my little dick all locked up. I said “frustrating my Queen.” She smiled and said, “Good!”

Yesterday said I have been so good (and I have) that she was going to unlock me for three minutes. I asked what she would do once I was unlocked. She said it would be just enough time to oil me up, get me hard and ice it down to lock it up again. She said or maybe she would put the tip just at the edge of her asshole to tease me. She is wicked.

I was so excited for this all day. But we had a little argument during the day and by bedtime she said she wasn't in the mood anymore. I was really disappointed and has trouble sleeping, in part due to the 2-3 painful attempts at erection I am waking up to every night.

This morning she put on a pearl necklace and said, this will be a reminder to me all day of the "pearl necklace" that you can't give me. AS s she squeezed my balls I told her I was really disappointed that she didn't let me out last night and that I didn't know if I could take two more weeks. She squeezed harder and said, you asked for this. Now maybe you will learn to be a better husband.

I started out super excited and into the whole thing. But the reality is more intense than I could have imagined. I really can almost not bear the thought of going two more weeks like this. Its so hot but so so hard.

I know I started this thread with the question of ideas to give my wife for my final release. I realize now that she has taken to this so well and seems to genuinely enjoy it that she doesn't need any ideas.

One question though for anyone who has actually read this far:
Is there anything I can do to reduce my painful night erections I am frequently waking up with? This did not happen the first 10 days but has been happening every night lately. Would milking help?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

One question though for anyone who has actually read this far:
Is there anything I can do to reduce my painful night erections I am frequently waking up with? This did not happen the first 10 days but has been happening every night lately. Would milking help?
Neither milking nor ruined orgasms seem to help much for me.

Actually, nocturnal erections have been *less* of an issue since the size of the main ring was reduced- it doesn't 'slip' as much. The biggest thing is making sure that the skin of the scrotum isn't bunched or folded, which can cause pinching.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I agree with TwistedMister. Over time I have been able to reduce the size of my base ring. This along with just being use to wearing a CD all the time for so long has made the occasional nocturnal attempted erection bearable. A little lotion applied around the base ring before I head to bed also helps.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273