Many thanks, mission accomplished (for now)

Living the real life under lock and key
Cosmo

Many thanks, mission accomplished (for now)

Post by Cosmo »

I've been on this forum in a couple of guises for some time. I've contributed my two cents and learned a lot from others. My wife and I have be on and off chastity play for some time. Seems though, as of November, the day she returned from hospital after delivering our twins, we're on for good. Since November 9 2012 I've only been out of my steelheart twice and only for as long as it took to get us both off and to calm down enough to put it back on. She of course has had lots of fun. It has become a normal part of my anatomy. True lifestyle. It doesn't even feel kinky anymore. I've also discovered that my need/interest in this forum has also waned as of late as it feels like we've reached our goal. I wanted to formally thank Tom and Atone and everyone else here for being remarkably in tune, sensibly rediculous, bombastic, humble, thoughtful, prolific, funny, attentive and all those good things that not being able to wank sometimes makes us. This is a rare forum among 'kink' forums. My compliments to you all.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Many thanks, mission accomplished (for now)

Post by Tom Allen »

Thanks Cosmo! We're glad that you found this to be a useful resource, and I hope that you'll stop back once in a while to let us know how things are going.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote:Thanks Cosmo! We're glad that you found this to be a useful resource, and I hope that you'll stop back once in a while to let us know how things are going.
Ditto :)

Best of Luck ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Breed36

Post by Breed36 »

Another successful chastity mission accomplished.

Best of luck to you !
0 x
Arkinnian

Post by Arkinnian »

Wife gets pregnant, chastity becomes full time. I cannot bring myself to feel surprise at this. ;)

Just teasing, of course (though this puts me to mind of a comedy sketch by Bill Cosby). Good luck on your journey, and have fun!
0 x