Cages and bicycling

Living the real life under lock and key
locknload

Cages and bicycling

Post by locknload »

I love riding my bicycle, but fear being in a cage will curtail that activity. I am in a CB6000S (MM Jailbird ordered), which lifts my balls up and forward. It seems the perfect situation for getting horribly chafed, if not pinched to the point of screaming from sitting on the saddle. Is anyone here able to ride a bicycle while locked in their device?
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
all_in_power_less

Re: Cages and bicycling

Post by all_in_power_less »

Maybe the Holytrainer. Now with clear tube and small size ?
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

I was biking this summer in my mature metal jailbird. I typically rode about 15 miles without any significant issues. I believe that Tom Allen biked much further, though I think he got a special split style seat that he found to be more comfortable - similar to this: http://www.amazon.com/ISM-Saddle-Adamo- ... 001F6Y52C/
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

use the search key and try "cycling" , "bicycle"... It is amazing what you will find...
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
SunLocked

Post by SunLocked »

I am currently wearing a Jail House like knock-off and find that I can bicycle with it ok, but have to be a bit careful when sitting down and sometimes adjust my sitting style a little. I would definitely not want to do this on longer tours. But I use my bike almost exclusively for inner-city travels of typically 15-20 minutes.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I've had mixed results. On a more upright position and in a "comfort" saddle or a split saddle, it's quite possible to wear a trapped ball device. So, if you have a hybrid style bike with flat handlebars, and are riding 5 miles around the linear park, then you're probably okay. There are a number of companies making split saddles that will keep the pressure off of that section of your sit-area. The one Aarkey linked to is in the $150 range and is meant for road riding, but there's a very good one for about $30 at hobsonseats.com.

That said, I have found it to become a problem when I get into the longer rides on my road bikes. My vintage roadie has a vintage saddle, and the hunched-over position is *not* comfortable at all when wearing a CB3k. Even just the ring without the device can be a bit chafing, so I no longer do it. It might be okay with the ISM Adamo style saddles, but I don't really feel like dropping that much money on a saddle just to test it out.

I have a newer bike with a saddle that is cut out in the center (not split, it's a more conventional style), but I dont' have any experience with it yet. I'll let you know when the weather warms up a bit.
0 x
d23

Post by d23 »

I am a long distance road cyclist, and this is probably the major thing that keeps me from trying long stretches locked up. I can't see how it would be comfortable, given that saddle comfort is a tricky proposition even without rings gripping your sensitive bits. I also worry about blood flow issues and the risk of having some kind of emergency (maybe crash-related) miles from my house and/or keyholder.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Actually, when I was cycling shorter distances, I wore cargo shorts. Then I got into longer distances on my road bike and discovered the comfort of the padded bike shorts. My 3k shows up a bit more than I would like in the lycra.

I hadn't thought about accidents, but that's certainly another consideration. I mean, you think about them anyway, which is why some people have an emergency key, but having to deal with removing the cage after taking a spill on a public road seems a bit much.
0 x
lockedboy82

Post by lockedboy82 »

d23 wrote:I am a long distance road cyclist, and this is probably the major thing that keeps me from trying long stretches locked up. I can't see how it would be comfortable, given that saddle comfort is a tricky proposition even without rings gripping your sensitive bits. I also worry about blood flow issues and the risk of having some kind of emergency (maybe crash-related) miles from my house and/or keyholder.
I have much the same issue with my CB3K and biking; like Tom I ride a road bike long-distance (40+miles) and have found it impossible to do with the cage on for any decent amount of time. I'm hoping the Looker 02 I'm waiting on will be more amenable to biking; I'd hate to have to replace my seat with something like what Tom mentioned.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I'd hate to have to replace my seat with something like what Tom mentioned.
Well, I wouldn't mind using the Adamo road saddle if I knew it would be a good fit for me anyway. The local bike shop told me that they sell quite a few to older guys, most of whom really like them. Several police departments around the US use them (or some variation) for their bike patrols because of the members spending so much time in the saddle. I just really don't want to spend the money for a saddle only to discover that it's a) not any more comfortable than what I'm using now (A Selle something or other) or b) comfortable, but not enough to wear a cage.
0 x