"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Tom Allen »

locked4her55 wrote:Really Tom, How much time per day do you usually spend weeding out the crap and approving the real?
Don't laugh, but I take my phone or tablet into the bathroom every morning and start by deleting a dozen or so. Then a few times at work I'll log in and clear some out.* If I'm out of the office, sometimes I'll use my phone. Then at least one more time after I get home in the evening.

And that's just me. Atone, Belle, and CelticQueens_Sub also pop in a couple of times a day and do the same thing. The last two are across the pond, so we're even killing them across different time zones for more coverage.

*BTW, I use a completely different browser for my "personal" web browsing at work and home, so nobody sits down to an open screen to type in something and see my history drop down in the search box. I happen to like Mozilla Seamonkey (the revamped Netscape Navigator for you history buffs) because it's a self-contained browser and email client. Anyone sitting down to my PC would open up Firefox (default) or Chrome; not many people know what Seamonkey is anymore. Likewise, I use the SM email client so my :ahem: personal contacts don't get accidentally mixed into my business or family emails.

Actually, this is probably worth a separate topic thread.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote:
locked4her55 wrote:Really Tom, How much time per day do you usually spend weeding out the crap and approving the real?
Don't laugh, but I take my phone or tablet into the bathroom every morning and ....
what better place to purge and "weed out the crap"
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Atone wrote:
Tom Allen wrote:
Don't laugh, but I take my phone or tablet into the bathroom every morning and ....
what better place to purge and "weed out the crap"
Hey, I'm just sitting there, so it's "down time."

Sorry, I've been in manufacturing all my life, so...
0 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Tom Allen wrote:

And that's just me. Atone, Belle, and CelticQueens_Sub also pop in a couple of times a day and do the same thing. The last two are across the pond, so we're even killing them across different time zones for more coverage.

Did I move? ;)

Same time zone as you and Atone, I just keep really weird hours 8-)
0 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

May the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch smite thee, oh spammers.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Grenades are too good for them. I favor an M-80 in their briefs, followed by drawing and quartering.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Belle wrote: Did I move? ;)

Same time zone as you and Atone, I just keep really weird hours 8-)
Whoops, I forgot CQ in that mix. :roll:

I wouldn't mind moving to Australia - it's summer down under now. I'm already tired of winter after 2 weeks.
0 x
newtothisuk

Post by newtothisuk »

hello my name is im 19 and my gf is 24. I really love the idea of her controlling my orgasms, i do tend to masturbate a lot, and I would love her to be incontrol, I have a submissive side. So im trying to get her into chastity and I have came here for advice :)

Bye now
0 x
d23

Post by d23 »

hi, everybody. i'm a thirty-some year old guy. i've had lifelong chastity fantasies, which i have sometimes explored with my wonderful wife. we've never gone all that far with chastity or denial play, probably mostly due to hangups on my part (specifically, my fear of never being allowed to cum despite my desire for the same thing). lately we've both gotten more active with it, and she's had me locked in my CB-6000 for some short stretches (although i've never found a fit that was comfortable enough for long-term wear).

most recently, i made a new year's resolution to my wife not to have any orgasms without her permission. she graciously accepted, with an enthusiasm that is a bit unnerving and the warning that "you know it won't be easy". i told her i knew. we'll see where it goes!
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

d23 wrote: most recently, i made a new year's resolution to my wife not to have any orgasms without her permission. she graciously accepted, with an enthusiasm that is a bit unnerving and the warning that "you know it won't be easy". i told her i knew. we'll see where it goes!
I think this is a great way to start.
0 x