Ball Slapping in (and out of) Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
hotrob99

Ball Slapping in (and out of) Chastity

Post by hotrob99 »

Hey there. My lady and I have recently discovered how erotic ball slapping can be! It really started when I was wearing my CB3000. She likes how prominent and swollen my balls get...so she was squeezing them a lot and occasionally slapping them lightly. As some of you know, it is hard to take much painful slapping when in the cage, but we continued playing with that when I was out of my cage. She could really slap them then...and she has. Hard, loud slaps...but the feeling was amazing. It stings, definitely hurts a little, but not only do I get and stay hard...but I actually swell and get HARDER! She loves my reaction and I love giving her the added control and the anticipation that I feel!

I was just wondering how common this is among guys in chastity? Or in cuckold relationships? I do love the sensation.

I have revitalized my BLOG so I can write about some of the experiences. Feel free to check out my block about cuckolding and you will also see my recent account of the ball slapping....and more to cum! My blog is at: http://happysharingcouple.blogspot.com

Enjoy and please share any experiences you may have with this surprisingly hot new addition to our sex life!

Thank you.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Ball Slapping in (and out of) Chastity

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs Twisted has *really* taken to ball-slapping, especially while I'm in the cage. Sometimes I have to caution her about slapping too hard (it doesn't take much to cause a lot of pain).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

I love a good ball slap when I'm horny!
The wife was teasing me the other night and had brought me very close to the edge, well she thought a good couple of slaps to the balls would bring me back but it didn't. Those couple of slaps took me over the edge and into the ruined orgasm stage, once there I said again and she continued to slap my balls. The more she slapped the more come that flowed out of me. She said afterwards that "that was like smacking the sauce bottle, the more you hit the end the more sauce you get out." :D
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

conorg wrote:She said afterwards that "that was like smacking the sauce bottle, the more you hit the end the more sauce you get out." :D
Good thing she didn't try the old "slide the knife in the opening to get it started trick"

OUCH! I can't believe I even wrote that!! :shock:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

locked4her55 wrote:
conorg wrote:She said afterwards that "that was like smacking the sauce bottle, the more you hit the end the more sauce you get out." :D
Good thing she didn't try the old "slide the knife in the opening to get it started trick"

OUCH! I can't believe I even wrote that!! :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock:
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
hotrob99

Post by hotrob99 »

conorg wrote:she thought a good couple of slaps to the balls would bring me back but it didn't. Those couple of slaps took me over the edge and into the ruined orgasm stage," :D
Very well put and I can really relate to that. We like to edge for hours sometimes and she will jack me right to the limit...then when I beg her to stop, she'll slap me good. While I haven't quite cum from that...I have been brought right to the brink...the begging point...several times! My cock gets harder and the cum surges every time. Amazing what the psychology combined with the pain can do...
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Not big on the ball-slapping myself, unless they're slapping on the crack of her ass!
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
Johndoelock
Location: Currently ohio ( hearts in ireland with my keyholder and love)

Post by Johndoelock »

wow that sounds rather pleasurable have not had the pleasure my self , my Keyholder is not much on the teasing and denial type to my lament
0 x
Back in the states after a severely cut stay thanks to the border control lowering my visit from 6 to 3 months. Doing long distance chastity with my fiance and keyholder jaysf. :mrgreen:
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

CH started slapping my balls a bit a few months back, and we were both surprised at how much it turned me on. I guess I have a bit of a masochistic bent. Now it happens quite frequently. I've suggested I'm OK with whatever she does, provided my nuts aren't too damned sore the next morning.

What's more surprising is that she seems to get very excited (is there a little sadism rising to the surface here??) while doing it, which is not necessarily a good thing in the heat of the moment. She's also found that flicking them with a finger gets a reaction from me too.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

Funny, but we have found over the last few months that we enjoy some ball torture (slapping, squeezing, etc.), too.
0 x