Visibility of a plastic cage under clothing...

Living the real life under lock and key
biggar

Re: Visibility of a plastic cage under clothing...

Post by biggar »

I too wear the CB6000s daily 24/7 and I assume no one sees it. Of course I'm wearing normal work clothes and they aren't tight anyway. I do agree that the "s" model seems more concealable than my 3000 was. I believe it has a little more down angle to it too. :)
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I'm trying to understand how toying with him while he's in his CB3000 would make any difference in his looking more or less obscene? I would maybe buldge out of some of the vent holes if arroused but I don't believe it could be seen thru my clothing.
When aroused, I get about two inches of extension *behind* the A-ring, which makes things more than a little bulgey.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

+1
0 x
practicinghetero

Post by practicinghetero »

I'm a big fan of eddie bauer for this purpose. The relaxed fit jeans have the right blend of room and dark color to very effectively hide my thunder. i also have a pair of chinos, again with a thicker fabric...almost canvas like, that does a great job. summer is prob going to be easier, since cargo shorts are okay for my office.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

I think I'll go check them out. Thanks.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Love that the warmer weather is here. Tee shirts and baggy gym shorts are the norm for me.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Christopherie

Post by Christopherie »

I got an extreme racing 1 piece undersuit great for the money getting leathers on and off is easier. I think they do a winter suit iswel
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

I just switched to the 6000s and it is quite a bit less noticeable than the 6000.
I haven't had any issues with people noticing either device but I havent worn it too the beach yet. Apparently that is in my future this weekend. Should be fine. My only issue is a tight fitting pair of G-Stars which do show it all so they are out when I am in!
6000s is way more comfortable for those growers who feel like the 6000 is falling off in your smaller moments.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
darthball

Post by darthball »

I'm new to chastity, and I can say so far no one has noticed anything. (I'm wearing a cbk6s)

My true experience with people NOT noticing comes from the fact that I wear men's tights under my pants and shorts. I can count on one hand how many people have made a comment either positive or negative about my hose wearing.

People don't go around staring at other people's crotches, and even if they do, what are the chances they understand why it looks different, and then say something about it you.

Try not worry about it because as you build your confidence you will eventually wonder why you ever worried.
Have fun.

-Darthball
0 x
-MFL
Holy Trainer, small
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

I had an interesting experience recently when we had a tornado warning and we were packed in like sardines in the basement. A woman I worked with was pushed a ltiile too close and I'm sure she felt what she thought was my erection when it was really my cage. She hasn't treated me the same since.
0 x