Restart Intimacy

Living the real life under lock and key
Latido

Restart Intimacy

Post by Latido »

Stumbled upon a new book called Restart Intimacy. Published at November 2nd, 2012. The book description is:

"So many people suffer from not enough intimacy in their relationships. This book shows how to restart intimacy in your life. You can use chastity for the man to be able to restart the processes which lead to intimacy, to increase arousal, and to enable him to be fuly mindful of his partner. This leads to increased intimacy in every area of life, and a life for both centred on intimacy and mutual enjoyment."

My question. Is it any good? Is it vanilla or more extreme and is it useful? At this stage I am not going to buy the book, but perhaps someone already has. I would love to read your review.
0 x
cb6000s

Re: Restart Intimacy

Post by cb6000s »

Did a gooogle search on "Restart Intimacy" and found a lot of links none of which lead me to this book. Can you give us a link to the book?
0 x
Latido

Post by Latido »

Here is a link to the book at amazon.com > Restart Intimacy.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

No description and no reviews so I've got nothing to say about it.
0 x
SierraParker

Post by SierraParker »

Good Morning All,

Thank you for your Interest in my book

I was looking about the net this morning and came across these postings.
Im Sierra Parker Im the Author of Restart Intimacy.
It must be frustrating not having access to the interior of the book. Ive ordered the" look inside" the book from amazon but whilst that is in the works I thought a synopsis may provide more insight to my book.

Synopsis

Women who are in a relationship often complain that their needs for intimacy are not being met. For a relationship to succeed they need a partner who delivers intimacy in every part of life, not just between the sheets. Women may need to teach and assist their partners to learn new skills and initiate intimacy themselves, not waiting for the other to deliver what they do not understand, and cannot expect their partner to be fully trained when they first meet.

Most men see intimacy as sex and nothing more, and do not realise how little they know of how to please a woman and increase intimacy between them. Men who realise their need to change require help, from their partner and from wherever they can get it. They may need to be guided into male chastity where they hand over control of their most intimate parts, and use this opportunity to learn new skills to please their partner.

Men who seek a relationship need to know how to treat a potential partner right and to consider their needs. If they stop and embrace male chastity they can begin to learn how to please potential partners and learn the skills which will make it easier to find and keep a partner and which will satisfy both of them

This book shows you how this can be done. You will learn how to learn to place your partner at the centre of your activity and to discover their needs, desires and aspirations and how to please them.

In part 1 I write about the factors that aid or hinder the development of intimacy, and there are examples to show how this affects real people, and exercises for the reader to do to discover more about themselves. This will show the reader where they need to improve and their need to learn both how to communicate and to be intimate in daily life

In Part 2 I write about the twin pillars which underpin the process of a reintroduction to intimacy.

First is the acceptance of a need for change, which leads to the man embracing the practice of male chastity where they hand over control of their orgasms to their partner. The process of this needs open discussion and understanding and there are both examples and also exercises to do as a couple. There is advice on how to approach this, how to work out an agreement on what you are going to do and how to deal with practical issues. Since this is a subject which may be new to many readers, both male and female there is much basic discussion of what male chastity is and is not so that a clear view is available to all of its potential benefits and risks.

Second is the need for the man and the woman to be mindful of each other, and each to start from where they are, be vulnerable and open to each other, and discover their needs, desires and aspirations. Many women have never been able to be open in their relationship about their needs and desires, and the exercises here are designed to open up previously unused channels of communication and for the man to learn to put the woman at the centre of his life.

There are sections which apply to men who are seeking a relationship, and how they can introduce male chastity into their lives and how they can find assistance in their learning and with the exercises.

Part 3 deals with specific skills which may aid in the development of an intimate relationship, and which can apply to both men and women in a relationship or to those men seeking to develop themselves so as to find a partner. All of these sections, looking at intimacy in private, in the home, and in public, with touch, massage, and the value of silence and listening all important.

There are lots of suggestions which can improve your life of intimacy, and are accompanied by examples from real life, and exercises to do together or for a man alone with a coach, either via Skype or face to face.

Through all of them the theme is the same. Find out how to please your partner in all areas of life, from the way you keep yourself clean and well groomed and your stuff tidy and not all over the floor, to how to make touching cuddling and kissing more intimate and how to learn to pleasure your partner so that her pleasure is your priority.

The aim throughout the book is to show how starting with a stop signal to the male, with male chastity it allows both the man and his partner to learn how to be intimate with each other, and to make the whole of life an act of intimacy.

Life in a relationship can be so intimate with each considering the needs and desires of the other, and each always open to each other, listening, learning, and developing intimacy in everything. This is possible and such good fun as well.

This book shows a practical and effective way to do this.

presently I can be contacted via tifmm.com or [email protected]
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Sierra, thanks for stopping by to tell us about this.
0 x
SierraParker

Post by SierraParker »

My pleasure
0 x
Latido

Post by Latido »

SierraParker wrote:First is the acceptance of a need for change, which leads to the man embracing the practice of male chastity where they hand over control of their orgasms to their partner.
Great post. I qouted a part that seems to be the core of your line of argumentation. It worked for me, and it will work for others.

Also, you seem to have come to the right forum. I think may of the subscribers don't disagree. But isn't this too much of model thinking? Is male chastity really the only way to restart intimacy?

Perhaps there are other ways. Why did you choose this approach? Is it because other methods have less effect? I would be really interested in this. Is it covered in your book? Could you describe why you prefer a chastity program? I am sure the readers of this forum will be thrilled to read what you think about chastity. After all it is a chastity forum...
0 x
SierraParker

Post by SierraParker »

It's all covered in the book
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »