"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
MissChloeA

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by MissChloeA »

I have recently been introduced to this type of lifestyle as a keyholder. But sadly my sissy has gone on. I need a new one and he has to do exactly what he is told. I would like to see him in Arkansas where I live but will make due with chats for now.
0 x
Catullus

Post by Catullus »

Hey! I'm JUST about ready to order a Jail Bird (I'll be stepping up from the Bon4 I've been using for a couple of years), but I'm very anxious about getting the sizing right. :/ I'm basing my measurements after PansyTart's sizing guide (even though I can't view his pictures) and some of Thumper's posts from his website. What's more, I'm getting feedback from the owner of Mature Metal, and all of these inputs seem to be at odds...

I'm ready to pull the trigger on this device, especially because my SECOND Bon4 cage is tearing and will be unwearable in time. Just came here for a little guidance and reassurance, I guess!
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Catullus wrote:I'm very anxious about getting the sizing right. :/ I'm basing my measurements after PansyTart's sizing guide (even though I can't view his pictures) and some of Thumper's posts from his website. What's more, I'm getting feedback from the owner of Mature Metal, and all of these inputs seem to be at odds...
Welcome to the forum.

Ask a lot of questions, here and with the manufacturer.

Remember Bill at MM is in the business of making these things. Not only does he personally want it to fit right but his business also depends on it. If you are happy he gets referrals. If you are unhappy he doesn't and he has to spend time trying to fix it for you.

I'm not sure what you read on Thumpers site but I have read pretty much everything on there and don't remember ever seeing anything that seemed "wrong" or what would lead someone astray.

I would be hesitant to put too much in PansyTart's sizing guide though. You should make your own opinion after reading it all. I struggle with how authoritative he is while measuring for his first device with no experience with custom devices. He then goes on to talk about "the one thing" that he would change. I think there were then several changes / new recommendations that came after that. Then at some point I think he just dropped off altogether. I will say that I think his method for measuring has some merit, at least to a degree. I don't really agree with how he relates those measurements to device measurements though.
0 x
packers67

Post by packers67 »

Hello
I am a 50+ married WM living in Chicago. I guess that we all reach the male chastity world by means of different routes.

I have had a long fascination with castration and other fantasies. When I discovered the line of CB-xxxx products, it was like a light bulb went off. It is a RT proxy for my castration fantasy without all the messy side effects. I love the weight, and especially love being around people in the gym. Somehow, being near scantily clad women while knowing that I can't do "anything" is a turn on.

I never liked orgasms. I suffer from Premature ejaculation which led to severe performance anxiety. As a result, I would cum quickly and then shrivel up. Prior to orgasm, I felt stronger and larger. I never wanted THAT feeling to end. With the CB-xxxx, there are no expectations of intercourse and I can freely enjoy the intimacy of sex without the other aspects. I don't like being let out of the CB.
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Catullus wrote:Hey! I'm JUST about ready to order a Jail Bird (I'll be stepping up from the Bon4 I've been using for a couple of years), but I'm very anxious about getting the sizing right.
Here is my experience for what it is worth. I ordered the sizing rings and did all the measurents and ended up with a cage that was too short and that I can't wear for more than a week without getting blood blisters. However I do love it because it feels so good. Then I ordered a Jailbird based on the CB6000s size that I had detmined is right for me. That is too large but I can wear it for a long long time. My real size is probably between these 2 but at $300 a pop I can only try so many.
0 x
cbtcbtcbtcbt

Post by cbtcbtcbtcbt »

Hey, Im new to this... only had my device for about 2 weeks.. but ive dreamed of getting one and being locked for years.... ive been lurking around here for quite some time reading posts, itsl so exciting to finally be living out a fantasy, right now im locked for the 2nd time without access to my key using carli lock, the fact im locked and cant get my key is enough to keep me straining in my cage... anyways ive rambled enough... and im real

looking forward to meeting some of you
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Welcome new folks! Glad you're here.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Sissy_silkpanties

Post by Sissy_silkpanties »

Real person.... And thoroughly enjoying making chastity part of a very happy and vibrant relationship.

I suppose the name says it all - my darling wife of ten years frequently allows me to dress as her sissy maid and do all the household chores and has very recently (a month ago) agreed to my "fantasy", now very much a reality, of being locked into a device with her as keyholder.

We tried a Bon in vibrant baby pink first, but no matter what combo of ring etc. we tried with it, my 'gear' is just way too variable in size (from looking reasonably decent upright and with quite impressive knicker-defying dangly bits to as tiny as a cocktail sausage when down and with testicles as mobile as well oiled aniseed balls) for the flexible silicone to keep things under firm lock and key.

So am now in a CB6000 which works better except that when at my tiniest I can pull my penis out although the balls stay locked in... or at least one does. Hmm.. So am now experimenting with a smaller ring and spacers which has been ok for last few days so we will see where that, or at least bits of me, ends up. All good fun. I have loved wearing it and even like the distinctive clunk of padlock on plastic as I walk. Madame has suggested that she buys a little bell for it too for added embarrassment and humiliation and has already found the addition of a pink satin ribbon very amusing. Also looking to get the shorter model as when I am 'at rest' there's a helluva lot of spare tube in the 6000 and it does look odd in tight jeans to say the least.

One thing Madame and I agreed on is that every couple of days or so I take it off for thorough washing whilst under her supervision. No chance of "it's mine and I will wash it as fast as I like" at all. But I think this regime works well as I am (a) conscious of avoiding infections and (b) keen not to smell bad and I did notice a stale urine smell after a few days despite rigorous washing in the early days. Do not want that.

Madame has VERY quickly caught on to the concepts of repeated teasing and denial and just the other night after three straight weeks of regular touching without removal or relief, with me learning to say "thank you" each time I was denied, she experimented with some prolonged, repetitive and extreme edging... the look of empowerment on her beautiful face as she said "not this time sissy..." just as i was about to self destruct was a joy to behold.

The experience left me shaking (literally) with pent up frustration and raging under-utilised hormones and led to her laughing out loud and then actually "allowing" me to orgasm while making me fully aware that if I chose to complete, then the next time I would be allowed out for fun would be much further away.... Oh dear. See you at Christmas then I suppose... hope... wish... beg...

I am loving it. And so I am overjoyed to observe is she - we were always close but I think this allows for more trust (no pun intended) in the relationship. Part of that stems I think from my reassurances to her that if she decides she does not want it then it stops. I have not sought a similar reassurance from her and given her positive reaction the other night I am not at all sure I would get one even if I wanted it. Bliss.

Regardless of the sissy bit that I happen to massively enjoy probably not being everyone's cup of tea, very happy to be amongst others of a similar chastity minded orientation.

Share and enjoy!

SSP
0 x
docilalex

Post by docilalex »

Hi, I'm Alex from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I love the forum, have been reading it for some time before registering.
Chastity is one of my favourite kinks. I am currently wearing a CB-6000. My wife has recently agreed to hold the keys. She does not wear them in a necklace or bracelet, but hides them away from me. The longest that I've worn the device is one week (continuosly).
Keep up the good work!
0 x
ElaineC

Post by ElaineC »

Hello, world!

I'm a 30-yo female living in the UK. Currently single and looking for someone - controlling his orgasms is a huge turn-on for me so I thought this could be a good hunting ground. Looking forward to reading more threads.
0 x