Surprised Even Myself!!

Living the real life under lock and key
wishful4

Surprised Even Myself!!

Post by wishful4 »

My KH/Spouse and I just finished a whirlwind four days of local traveling to festivals and events that began on Halloween and ended yesterday. We were exhausted and ready for a few days of R & R. She unlocked me and allowed me to remain unlocked for the whole time with the stipulation that no self pleasuring allowed. I was pretty good the first couple of days, but the last two, all I could think about was getting some time alone to take care of myself. She stayed close and, of course, never allowed that to happen. Last evening she brought my device back out and said, time to lock up. I did straight away and we relaxed with a couple of glasses of wine. Later, as we lay in bed, I turned to her and said, "Thanks for locking me back up, because I wanted to stroke myself and cum so bad". She replied, "I know, I could tell". I was surprised because I have never told her that before, but more surprising was that I really meant it. What a ways we have come on this journey. :o
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
mistress is god

Re: Surprised Even Myself!!

Post by mistress is god »

Its Odd......

I love chastity, love the feeling, love the sexual high.

However the wife hates it but is a control freak so I use the honour system. It has got to be said that there are days that i wish i was in chastity because when you are that horny all you want to do is sort yourself out and you know that you can, it is just your commitment to your partner and her / his wishes that stop you.

For me this is 10 times more difficult as it requires self control rather then being controlled by a device.

The fact that you wife could tell and thought that you were going to cave and took action is fantastic......

Enjoy
0 x