I'm Actually Enjoying My Erections

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

I'm Actually Enjoying My Erections

Post by michaelnmelissa »

This might sound crazy, but I'm actually enjoying my erections inside the Watchful Mistress. Maybe it's because the night time ones haven't hurt too much (yet), but when I get them I wake up and it hits me again that I really am locked up. And that makes me even hornier, which makes my cock swell out of the WM's openings even more. It's amazing to look down at it and see it straining against the unyielding steel. It does pull on my balls something fierce, but even that feels good to me right now. (I'm also looking forward to my balls eventually hanging lower because of it). I suppose I'm somewhat odd!

Michael
0 x
Atone
Re: I'm Actually Enjoying My Erections

Post by Atone »

michaelnmelissa wrote:I'm also looking forward to my balls eventually hanging lower because of it.
I wonder if that really happens?

I think your cock just gets smaller so it looks like your balls are hanging lower :lol:

I have been wearing a device for 6 months now and I don't think my balls are hanging any lower. I actually hope they don't, I like the tightness most of the time.

-A
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I experience much the same thing at times. When I wake up with an erection, I start thinking about her and sexual scenarios, etc., and it only makes my cock throb more inside the tube. I guess I imagine she is holding it tightly in her hand or something.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

LOL. I have to say I've always enjoyed my erections whileI understand the reasons the poster had for the title. It still strikes me as funny.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Michael,

Good for you. I dont mind them, except the real strong nocturnal erections, those kinda suck in my cb-6000s.

Happy New Year!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

I have to say that my scrotum definitely stretches out when I'm wearing for a time.
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

michaelnmelissa wrote:This might sound crazy, but I'm actually enjoying my erections inside the Watchful Mistress. Maybe it's because the night time ones haven't hurt too much (yet), but when I get them I wake up and it hits me again that I really am locked up. And that makes me even hornier, which makes my cock swell out of the WM's openings even more. It's amazing to look down at it and see it straining against the unyielding steel. It does pull on my balls something fierce, but even that feels good to me right now. (I'm also looking forward to my balls eventually hanging lower because of it). I suppose I'm somewhat odd!

Michael
Sadly quite the opposite for me! I really can't take the ball pain from a nocturnal erection inside my CB6000. I've been wearing or about a year now and can't get used to it. Also not noticed any scrotal difference.

I think the problem is that I grow 125% from my flaccid state. My balls go an horrific colour and ache very badly. CQ leaves me in my device overnight as punishment that's how bad it gets!
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Atone

Post by Atone »

celticqueens_sub wrote:Sadly quite the opposite for me! I really can't take the ball pain from a nocturnal erection inside my CB6000.
That is unfortunate. If you have the opportunity to try a smaller device you should. Every time I went to a smaller device the pain actually reduced. I rarely have anything more than minor discomfort from a nocturnal erection anymore. My theory is that with the smaller device as soon as you start to become erect the penis "latches" on to the device and then attempts to push out further. This latching on holds everything in place a little better so it doesn't pull on your balls as much. With a larger device when you start to get erect it starts pulling on the balls more before the fullness in the tube starts to hold things in place. Another factor is that the smaller devices I have used also have more places for the penis it grab on to. Either rings on the jailbirds or the band and openings on the Pet Trap.

Of course if it works fine for you to be out of the device at night that is all that really matters. And the thought that you are "punished" by being made to wear it at night is pretty hot too.

-A
0 x
cb6000s

Post by cb6000s »

Atone wrote:
celticqueens_sub wrote:Sadly quite the opposite for me! I really can't take the ball pain from a nocturnal erection inside my CB6000.
That is unfortunate. If you have the opportunity to try a smaller device you should.
-A
Let me second that suggestion. You already have the CB6000 so you can go to the CB6000s by buying the cage only for around $70 with shipping. The nocturnal pain has completely disappeared since I started using the CB6000s and I still have the CB6000 cage as backup if I need it.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

cb6000s wrote:
Atone wrote:
That is unfortunate. If you have the opportunity to try a smaller device you should.
-A
Let me second that suggestion. You already have the CB6000 so you can go to the CB6000s by buying the cage only for around $70 with shipping. The nocturnal pain has completely disappeared since I started using the CB6000s and I still have the CB6000 cage as backup if I need it.
I have actually got a Jail Bird on order that is smaller than the current CB6000 so we will see. Not sure why a smaller device would help, logic would seem to suggest that the pain would be worse as the penis is going to be even more constricted? On the other hand... perhaps the tissues won't fill with blood as much as there will be a mechanical restriction on the blood flow? Either way it will be here in a few weeks so I will let you know, thanks for both for the suggestion, much appreciated.

CQs
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice