Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Do people know?

Post by Tom Allen »

Atone wrote:Please let this thread die.

Thanks.
Yeah, what's wrong with people who keep responding to it?
0 x
UnderHerThumb

Post by UnderHerThumb »

Like several have mentioned here, and what I think is important to remember is that not everyone you run across in life will have the same ideas as you and your partner regarding sex....and that's fine. That's the great part about living in a comparatively free country.

Even within the realm of BDSM and our "kink" friendly friends, my wife and I still try to maintain a sense of decorum when it comes to our personal likes/dislikes. There is also a fairly strict unwritten code of secrecy amongst those in the BDSM world that you don't talk about other people's kinks with vanilla people.

At a play party, it would of course be obvious that I am wearing a chastity device and I'm fine with that. At a family dinner, I don't really feel the need to have anyone discuss how Robert is wearing a chastity device because he enjoys masturbation and his wife/Mistress enjoys keeping him in chastity....and that he enjoys it as well...plus a myriad of other kinky things. My point being, there is a time and place for everything.

People in this world judge you for all kinds of reasons, some valid, some ridiculous. While I can totally appreciate your openness and honesty regarding the wearing of your device, I personally choose to discuss it only on forums and with my wife/Mistress.

Robert
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

I have told my son. But only that I lock up to prevent me from masturbating. But he also thinks that I have they. Do there are definite levels of who you give access to info.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

[quote"But he also thinks that I have they."[/quote]

Huh?

I'm usually pretty good at figuring out what people really meant to say when they omit some words, but you've got me stumped on this one.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

TwistedMister wrote:
"But he also thinks that I have they."
Huh?

I'm usually pretty good at figuring out what people really meant to say when they omit some words, but you've got me stumped on this one.
typed on an iphone I bet. "But he also thinks that I have the key"
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

You got it. Damn phone spell checkers. Yes he thinks that I still have a key.
0 x
michael

Post by michael »

Nobody knows that I wear a chastity belt. What my wife and I work in bed is a mystery for all our friends.
0 x
belted since 5/2010
My wife is a goddess
[email protected]