Relief

Living the real life under lock and key
Harry Haversackers

Re: Relief

Post by Harry Haversackers »

I don't leak so much, but rather, once I reach a certain point, expel a fairly large amount of prostatic fluid each time I pee. That last squeeze of the PC muscle to make sure the bladder is empty, squeezes the prostate too, and... bloop.., there's there's something semen-like in the bowl.

Regarding the eight months, it's something I suggested to my wife (much to her delight) as much a challenge to myself as anything. As well, chastity has worked really well for our relationship, so, if some is good... more is better. I believe I can do it, but only time will tell.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

finallyhappy wrote:Maybe it's either me or the that this was my first time being locked up for any real length of time, but I find that after being teased and then shrinking I leak out sooo much that milking does not seem necessary. I do walk with mild blue balls all the time but since I'm snipped I think that has to be a physical thing from the cage and ring.

Does everyone else leak as much as me or will that start to fade with the longer lockups?
After a few weeks, as I get hornier and think about it more (and my thoughts get kinkier), I find myself semi-erect more often and longer, plus more attempts at full erection...and consequently leaking a *lot*. If I've been hard for a while, when I go to pee, the first thing out is a spurt of semen. This is just overflow and offers no real relief.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

I don't understand. Why would you get unlocked in order to have an orgasm?
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

hot_toddy_dog wrote:I don't understand. Why would you get unlocked in order to have an orgasm?
If that picture is really you and your KH...well, if I were you, I'd probably cum in my cage too. While I'm sure we all love our wives/GFs/KHs and wouldn't want to insult them, the truth is that there is no denying the visual effect of such a finely-shaped female form.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
hubbypet

Post by hubbypet »

biggar wrote:Just curious , a question for the "locked" members! (no pun intended!) Short of a very satisfying orgasm/ejaculation would you prefer to be prostate milked or have a ruined/denied orgasm? Or just to be locked back up without any of the above! :)
I'd honestly rather just be denied than have a ruined orgasm or be prostrate milked.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

I got 'ruined' last night...while still locked. Haven't been out at all since the 3rd of the month, Mrs. Twisted was teasing, then put her mouth around the cage and sucked. In under a minute I started cumming...and she quickly pulled away. I was left jerking in vain, only a drop or so came out. I shrank up just like after a real orgasm, but this morning I woke up hard as hell just before the alarm was supposed to go off, painfully hard. Damn.
0 x
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

TwistedMister wrote:
hot_toddy_dog wrote:I don't understand. Why would you get unlocked in order to have an orgasm?
If that picture is really you and your KH...well, if I were you, I'd probably cum in my cage too. While I'm sure we all love our wives/GFs/KHs and wouldn't want to insult them, the truth is that there is no denying the visual effect of such a finely-shaped female form.
While this totally could be a picture of us (maybe 2-3 years ago), yeah, it is not, and it is not us today. Wife is gaining slowly as we prepare for parenthood :) Strangely, this does not make her any less attractive.
0 x
michael

Post by michael »

Ruined/denied orgasm. A normal orgasm me totally upset. After that, I do not feel good for days. After a long period without orgasm (22dana) is much better ruined orgasm.
0 x
belted since 5/2010
My wife is a goddess
[email protected]
Decman

Post by Decman »

It really depends on the circumstances, but at this point, I prefer denied to ruined. My wife/KH got back from a business trip last night, and gave me the key while we were getting the kids ready for bed so I could clean up and get ready. We had a nice session with denial at the end.
0 x
CaptivatedCaveman

Post by CaptivatedCaveman »

Atone wrote:My favorite is the basic denied orgasm and locked back up.

An occasional ruined orgasm is nice but not too often.

A full orgasm is last on the list but definitely locked right back up afterward.
Prior to this new phase in my marriage, I would have said ruined orgasms were my preference. I've gone up to two months or so with ruined orgasms only, with the streak only ending because my wife either wanted me to come inside her or at other times because she felt like I should want to orgasm.

But at this point I think I'm also in agreement with Atone, denied orgasms for the most part with the very rare ruined orgasm. I've come to view "regular" orgasms in the same way I view very unhealthy desserts. They taste good for the first bite or two, but even as you're finishing you regret eating it and by the time you're done you just don't feel right.

I'd say I prefer to no longer have "regular" orgasms at all, but as I'm just starting out the reliability of that statement is suspect.
0 x
Previously wore a CB3K, CB6KS and MM Jailbird. Now locked in a Steelworxx Looker 01 (modified).