Satisfying her during long lock ups

Living the real life under lock and key
Atone
Re: Satisfying her during long lock ups

Post by Atone »

celticqueens_sub wrote:used very sparingly...
I think I got a little carried away and used a lot. My only reference had been some videos on the web and they used a lot, even more than I did.

Next time will be just a little bit.
0 x
hotrob99

Post by hotrob99 »

Hi Locked,
I am back in my device now after a couple of weeks off due to various international business travel. It was interesting to read your post because this is a common issue for us as well. My girlfriend and key holder really does love being penetrated by my cock...but she also enjoys the power of my being in chastity, as well as enjoying giving me my fantasies! So, with us, we take a different approach to your problem than most in this forum...cuckolding.

We were a cuckold couple before experimenting with chastity (see my sometimes-out-of-date blog (http://happysharingcouple.blogspot.com/). So, the idea of my lady enjoying other cocks had already come up. Frankly, I think cuckolding is a practical solution to the KH who enjoys fucking but also enjoys denying her partner and keeping him in chastity. It doesn't happen enough for my taste, but whenever my girl wants it or needs it, she can date, flirt with, make out with, or fuck any other guy of her choice. All in all, it's pretty rare, but we've had a few great partners over the years who have given us both what we enjoyed.

Since no one else mentioned this perspective in answer to your query, I thought I'd throw it out there. Let me know if you want to know more about what a positive cuckolding relationship is like, etc.

Good luck!
Rob.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Atone wrote:
celticqueens_sub wrote:used very sparingly...
I think I got a little carried away and used a lot. My only reference had been some videos on the web and they used a lot, even more than I did.

Next time will be just a little bit.
About a thitd the size of a pea.. rubbed into the frenum and glans.. fifteen minutes later numb and very little sensation. The great benefit was it allows you to feel other things and not the overwheleming cock sensations. Becareful to ensure all the cream is off before entring her. Also it is not condom safe either.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Obscuron

Post by Obscuron »

My partner always complained that the dildoes we were using didn't feel right. But recently we have been warming them first with an electric heating pad, and she says they feel MUCH better.

We also do a lot of fisting. Probably not for everyone, but she really seems to enjoy it.

Bottom line, she says there is still no substitute to a real penis, but lately she is pretty OK with leaving me locked up for a month or two at a time.
0 x
MM Pet Trap, CB-6000
Locked in Steelworxx Steelheart 2 since 6-16-14
http://my-sub-life.tumblr.com/
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

celticqueens_sub... Thanks for the info on the polyisoprene condoms. We'll likely give them a try if the Trojan Supra Urethane ones I picked up don't do the trick. I understand that the isoprene ones fit more like latex, better than the urethane. I'm hoping that Mrs. Haversackers will be up for an evening of me giving her a good time with my Ambesol numbed, urethane clad erection, soon.
BTW, someone mentioned that they feared that they would lose their erection when numbed by the local anesthetic (Ambesol or Emla), and I have to admit I was concerned about that too, the first time, but it just didn't happen. I was so thrilled to be inside her and to be pleasuring her so well that I stayed hard the entire time, without feeling anything near needing to ejaculate.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

I've done extensive experiments with numbing agents of various strengths, from benzocaine all the way to topical tetracaine and injectable marcaine. My experiments produced three results. First, it was still possible to orgasm with minimal numbing sensation. Second, with mid-to strong numbing sensation, it was extremely difficult to maintain an erection. With intense numbing sensation, not only was it not feasible to be active sexually, but I experienced side effects related to the numbing agent.

In the end, I find it is much easier to work with your partner and back off stimulation to avoid orgasm if you become too excited. Decreasing sensation won't completely stop orgasm but it does make it harder to maintain an erection. If you have no problems in that department, it might work for you. In that case, I recommend lidocaine as the numbing agent of choice.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

. Decreasing sensation won't completely stop orgasm but it does make it harder to maintain an erection. If you have no problems in that department, it might work for you. In that case, I recommend lidocaine as the numbing agent of choice.
I don't find getting or keeping hard a problem if the cream is applied sparingly. Once numb I can fuck for ages and cum more or less when told to, or not!
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

celticqueens_sub wrote:
. Decreasing sensation won't completely stop orgasm but it does make it harder to maintain an erection. If you have no problems in that department, it might work for you. In that case, I recommend lidocaine as the numbing agent of choice.
I don't find getting or keeping hard a problem if the cream is applied sparingly. Once numb I can fuck for ages and cum more or less when told to, or not!
Well, yeah, agreed on that, it certainly does give one much more control over /when/ they come. But I find, without fail, that the amount of numbness require to completely stop orgasm also makes it very difficult to maintain an erection. This can lead to much more vigorous sex than you are ready to handle yet, so it still requires discipline and team-work at times to stop the male orgasm. I just personally find it easier and much more pleasurable for both partners to figure out how to do the team-work without a numbing agent. Much less chance of losing the erection, and with practice, just as much control is possible.

YMMV
0 x
barbara desmonsche

Post by barbara desmonsche »

i'd like to add some input to this topic, too. i recently ordered & just received the downloaded book by Sarah Jameson, "69 Ways to Please a Woman Without Fucking Her -- the Ultimate Sex Guide for the Chaste Man", but have not yet had a chance to read it. Up until now, what has worked for my wife & i to get her to orgasm surprises me very much. She has always enjoyed the feeling of a hard cock inside her & it has been her favorite method for orgasms for many years. Since i have been locked continuously now, 24/7 for several months at a time, we needed to find a new favorite way for her to climax. What surprised me is, she has had very satisfying orgasms & has been left completely content without having to be penetrated to be able to reach an orgasm.

We've used several methods that include simply using manual stimulation of the clitoris by hand, hers or mine, vibrators, with the newest one being the powerful Hitachi Wand, & also the locking dildo gag that i wear so she can still be penetrated & use her vibe at the same time. This is perhaps my own personal, favorite, method to get her to cum because i can watch very closely as i participate in her pleasure. She has said to me that by her being the one in charge of my locked device & my ability to orgasm or not, has given her a different frame of mind that has allowed her to enjoy a more satisfying orgasm without penetration. The mind is a fascinating part of how a person can be aroused & stimulated, much better than anything else.

If i am ever allowed to feel her from the inside during penetration again, i know that i would not last long enough to bring her to orgasm. The sensation would be too strong for me to be able to hold back from cumming, even with instructions not to. i experimented with the toothache numbing cream by using a cotton swab to apply the cream on my penis, then putting on a condom. It worked, i could not feel a thing. We haven't tried penetration with this yet, but i also believe that i would not stay hard without being able to feel any sort of stimulation to the penis. We plan to get a cock sheath or hollow strap on close to my size & use the numbing cream so i can penetrate & not cum & not worry about remaining erect.

i have discovered that staying chaste & always having the desire to cum is a wonderful feeling & one that i enjoy as much as, or more, than actually having an orgasm. Making sure my wife gets to experience her orgasm is even better.
0 x
Locked since January 15th, 2014.
hot_toddy_dog

Post by hot_toddy_dog »

Welcome, Barbara.

Have you considered something like this:

http://steelworxx.de/Dildo-with-A-Ring-76p.html

If my wife still desired penetration, that's all we would be using. It allows a very active involvement without (at least in theory) the ability for the wearer to get off.

Apologies if I've double posted this. I'm kind of a moron when it comes to remembering what I've already said.
0 x