Chasity and age

Living the real life under lock and key
MissyBsBitch
Re: Chasity and age

Post by MissyBsBitch »

My wife is in her early 30's and I'm mid 30's. I've had an interest in orgasm control and denial for a couple of years. Only got the wife interested about 6 months ago but she seems to be enjoying it.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

I must be at, or near, the top end of the scale here, since I'll be in senior citizen territory in very few years. I still have a reasonably strong libido, though it is definitely down from, say 20 years ago. Male Chastity has had a revitalizing effect on me, as I'm sure Mrs. Haversackers would tell you. She's quite taken with it, and I think to some extent it's because her libido is ebbing too. A bit of teasing from her and I'm as happy as a clam, very pleased to cuddle up and whisper sweet nothings in her ear. She also finds it a fun game, a good addition to the varied kinks we've picked up during our four decades together.

What effect does age have physically, when considering male chastity? I'd have to say I'm having an easier time of it than a younger man would. Spontaneous erections are pretty much a thing of the past, both those lovely nighttime ones that used to wake me up, long before I ever imagined being locked away, as well as the ones that seemed to come out of nowhere in the middle of the day, with only the slightest provocation. Quite honestly, had I tried this in my thirties or forties, I wouldn't have lasted three days in a device, let alone three months.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I'm pushing 57 and my wife just turned 47. She is loving the fact that our sex life has been rejuvinated due to my interest in being locked up. She has now become a great teaser too.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
koc

Post by koc »

im 45.. and i love the feeling of having my device on, love the way it supports my package, and I enjoy the fact of waiting for the moment. Its also turned me into a better man, and I know now that the longer I wait the more it means to me.. (quality over quantity)
0 x
Gaining better control
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

I'm 55, my KH 40.

Since my quite excessive masturbatory habit has stopped, I have realized that I start to experience the effects of a reduced hormone production coming with age. Among other things, chastity allows me to build up my libido to the level necessary for performing to her satisfaction. At times where I get to come daily, it may be a challenge to get myself "in the mood". 2 or 3 days without O make the "electricity" flow like it should.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

My wife/KH and I both work and have very busy lives like most everyone out there. She brings her work home most nights and ends up falling asleep on the couch. When I wake her up to come to bed she is usually too tired to do anything which leads me to take care of myself. This excessive taking care of myself diminished the desire for me when she finally wanted to have sex. I was becuming unable to get hard because I had taken care of business earlier. You know that "A Bird in the Hand" thing. She knew something was up (or to put it better wasn't coming up) so I came clean with her when I proposed this MC thing. It was hard for her to understand but I sent her to the Keptforher.com web page and that helped her to understand that this wasn't some kinky BDSM thing. By the way, can't say enough about the service I receive from Tom & Susie at Keptforher.com, Top Shelf!

She has taken to this lifestyle like a duck to water. I still wake her up some nights on the couch but now we go to bed, she snuggles up and I never know what will happen. Some nights she just very lightly strokes her fingers over my balls for a few minutes to arouse me then kisses me and says "Love you, good night" and rolls over. Other nights she teases me and then produces two, three maybe four keys. My pick, one works three do not. Pick the right one I get out. Pick the wrong one and she rolls over and goes to sleep. Do you know whats it's like to have her put the key in the lock, try to turn it and it doesn't work. I'm hornier than ever but nothing is gonna be done about it. Some nights we roll the dice. Get doubles I get out. Anthing else I get the frown from her and she says "sorry". Other nights I'm let out for a cleaning and teasing and the dice come out again. This time what ever I roll is the number of times I'm allowed to thrust into her. I roll a 5 & 4 and I get just nine thrusts to cum. After the ninth she pushes me away and I'm cleaned up to be relocked. Got to tell you I picked the right gal to be married 20+ years too. She keeps me on my toes!
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
koc

Post by koc »

I always enjoy licking my girlfriends feet and massaging them and kissing them... this is what i do and it calms me down and allows me to wait for her pussy... when and where who knows. I to do my share of letting her wait for my cock.. we both have a key. Lots of fun, she loves me so much. :D
0 x
Gaining better control
usaabn

Post by usaabn »

I've only enjoyed the lifestyle of male chastity for a short time( 3 months). This has been the best thread to date.
0 x
usaabn

Post by usaabn »

I apolgize for the quick poorly worded above response.I was on my way out the door to assist my bride. This thread speaks to the heart of MC for me. If I were king for the day. I would make this thread required reading for all seeking knowledge. My bride is older 53 to my 47 years. We don't practice any particular kink. MC was a means to helping me align my sexual needs with that of my bride. Living MC was a choice that I made and she embraced. Giving over the keys was a very easy choice. It has been clear from the beginning that all I had to do was ask to be unlocked. I've ask to unlock for grooming. I've never ask to be unlocked for sex....It is the never knowing and the constant desire to feel her touch that keeps me locked. I'm amazed how MC fills the needs for such a diverse group.
0 x
MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

locked4her55 wrote: She has taken to this lifestyle like a duck to water. I still wake her up some nights on the couch but now we go to bed, she snuggles up and I never know what will happen. Some nights she just very lightly strokes her fingers over my balls for a few minutes to arouse me then kisses me and says "Love you, good night" and rolls over. Other nights she teases me and then produces two, three maybe four keys. My pick, one works three do not. Pick the right one I get out. Pick the wrong one and she rolls over and goes to sleep. Do you know whats it's like to have her put the key in the lock, try to turn it and it doesn't work. I'm hornier than ever but nothing is gonna be done about it. Some nights we roll the dice. Get doubles I get out. Anthing else I get the frown from her and she says "sorry". Other nights I'm let out for a cleaning and teasing and the dice come out again. This time what ever I roll is the number of times I'm allowed to thrust into her. I roll a 5 & 4 and I get just nine thrusts to cum. After the ninth she pushes me away and I'm cleaned up to be relocked. Got to tell you I picked the right gal to be married 20+ years too. She keeps me on my toes!
Sounds wonderful with the keys and the dice!
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.