"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
celticqueens_sub

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Welcome !
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
kat

Post by kat »

Hi, Kat here. Just starting to explore this new world. Interest has been growing slowly over the past few years. Still playing on the honor system and getting used to the concept. I figure no need to rush but that doesn't stop me from being impatient. So far we're both having a blast with it. It really had made things more interesting for both of us.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Hello ALL,

After surfing the web for awhile and seeing some of the crazy stuff out there about male chastity I am happy to have found this site. I'm a very happily married 56 year old male who got into chastity 2 years ago. Luckly my wife of 20 years embraced (after some serious discussions) my desire to enter into this life style and I have to say that the love we have for each other has only grown stronger. Let's say she has taken an active role as my KH and I have taken her to places she had never been before ;-)

I've pretty much only worn the CB6000s which my KH calls her Treasure Chest or "TC" for short. After the initial break-in period I find it most comfortable to wear but I am curious about upgrading to a stainless steel devise at some point. I'm in my TC for on average 1-2 weeks at a time, the longest being 28 days. After release for cleaning, some T&D or an orgasm (some riuned) I usually don't stay out for long.

Happy not to have been locked-up any earlier in my life but in my 50's it has sparked a renewed love life in our relationship and all this with out having to take the little blue pill.

Looking forward to reading others who care to share their ideas and stories about chastity as well as contributing some of my own.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
chastitybeltdiet

Post by chastitybeltdiet »

Hi to all

I am in my 50's, in the UK, and I have a CB3000 that has seen occasional use for up to about a week. I'd love to do more and longer, but my wife still has doubts and concerns...

Point of note to CB3K users and similar - for me the points are a real game changer as it takes it from being a frustration and titillation device to much more of a mental thing - those points can really bite if my mind wanders into the wrong territory for too long.

Currently trying to use the CB3K + points to encourage better weight loss - I have agreed a target for now of being below 85Kg with no discussion of release allowed before I can demonstrate that weight convincingly (i.e. weighing in the evening before bed, not in the morning when I am typically about 1Kg lighter!). At the current rate of loss, it looks like I'll be locked in for a while yet...

Best regards to all out there...
0 x
Berliner

Post by Berliner »

Hey Mistresses, Masters, and fellow slaves,

I'm a 28 year old student from Berlin, Germany. I like chastity very much. There're two stimuli I love on chastity: At first it is the thing to loose control about my dick. I also like that there is a thing on my body when I live my daily life (meeting friends, working, going to college, to sports) and nobody knows about the thing on my cock. The thing on my cock makes me to a slave.

I registred here to talk about experiences and meet new people which are into chastity.
0 x
Obscuron

Post by Obscuron »

Greetings to the forum! I've been lurking for a while so I thought I should take the plunge and actually register.

My lady and I have been living the chastity lifestyle for most of the past year, and we love it. Almost from the beginning it became a full-on 24/7 lifestyle for us. I have always been the submissive/bottom in the relationship, but being in chastity lets me focus completely on serving her, without being distracted by seeking my own orgasm. I also seem to have a lot more drive and energy in other parts of my life.

Initially, the amount of time I could stay locked was limited by the cheap, uncomfortable devices that I was wearing and I had to be let out every week or so to recover. Now that I have a custom device from Mature Metal we have been working up to longer periods. Right now we average about 30 days locked with a few days free in between. In the near future we plan to work up to periods of at least a couple months at a time.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Welcome! Enjoy the forum
0 x

MissyBsBitch

Post by MissyBsBitch »

Hello All, my partner and I have been playing with chastity for about 6 months now. In the past I have gone a month with no release, at the moment it has been 2 weeks since my last orgasm with a coulpe of ruined orgasms in there. I'm finding with the ruined orgasms being thrown in it really seems to be intensifying the need for release.
Cheers.
0 x
24/7 Chaste husband to my beautiful Wife/keyholder.
gummicouple

Post by gummicouple »

Hello,

We are a Fem dom/male sub couple living in San Francisco, CA and are bdsm enthusiasts and rubber fetishists. We enjoy attending fetish events and bdsm play parties and are very active in our private life and have a full dungeon in our home. We are a committed couple in a loving relationship and although we engage in bdsm play with others, we are sexually monogamous.

She enjoys many types of bdsm activities and has a special interest in cock and ball play and orgasm control. He enjoys submitting to her and seeing her happy. We own a Caterpillar cage from Mr. S that we have used at home for up to a few hours at a time. It has been a lot of fun, but is too large to wear under clothing and it cuts off his circulation, so we are considering other options, such as the Jail Bird from Mature Metal and have ordered the sizing rings from them. We would like to be able to use a metal chastity device for dinner outings and parties, to start. Giving up complete control over orgasms is a big step and something he is unsure about, so we will start with baby steps.

Alex and travis
0 x
Rubber, bdsm, orgasm control
celticqueens_sub

Welcome to the forum.
0 x