Long Distance Chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
DocSwitch

Long Distance Chastity

Post by DocSwitch »

Just a general question for everyone here I guess. I've been on the road for the past three years due to my studies, being home for a few months at a time and then off again. As I said in another post this is the first time me and my KH have switched roles in 4 years, me now being submissive and locked up and her being dominant. Now we've been having a lot of fun and communicating about our desires a lot more then we have in some time since we switched but this whole month it's been from a far mostly utilizing Skype and email. Chastity so far has been a very interesting, fun, at time frustrating (not in a fun way and in a fun way of course), and refreshing experience for us. I'm still very new to this obviously, the longest time without orgasm being 5 days which I'm about to exceed tomorrow as we try for two weeks. I return home in two weeks and we're having a weekend get away before I return to studying for my licensing exam. Even with this set date and goal in mind I have some thoughts that I wonder if anyone else has had when locked up and away from their partner.

Long distance teasing through emails and Skype sessions are very fun and really get my mind (and other parts) moving at rapid speed with fantasies and desire for my KH however without the physical contact of being with her I've found that sometimes my mood actually drops when I get teased, very briefly mind you, because all I can think about is how much I wish I was there to be able to feel, taste, smell, and be with her. Any thoughts? Anyone have any similar experience?
0 x
Locked since: Locking back up on 04/23/2013
Release: 1st Release Coming soon! 05/04/2013
Device: CB-6000
Locked by LRC

Re: Long Distance Chastity

Post by Locked by LRC »

I've had the same fallings you describe towards the end. The difference is mine were before chastity. When I was in the service, and gone for a year, every time I received a new picture of LRC I had the same feelings. I think it happens when you are separated from someone you love and have been intimate with and then get a visual reminder of them, it puts you into an affective state causing this mood.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
DocSwitch

Post by DocSwitch »

I've been gone for a year at a time for the past few years and after you said that it reminded me that I've felt something like this before when I was away exactly as you described. I guess in this situation though it's amplified a bit, the chastity kind of accelerating that feeling. Interesting.
0 x
Locked since: Locking back up on 04/23/2013
Release: 1st Release Coming soon! 05/04/2013
Device: CB-6000
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Keep on going with the long-distance communication.
Not much beats witnessing her coming via the chat. Been there, done that (see "A trip to Heidelberg" in the Member's Lounge).

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)