Personal Best

Living the real life under lock and key
dfs495

Re: Personal Best

Post by dfs495 »

Dev wrote:Since we are in our first round, we only have a few dates.

Locked up: August 16th. Since then, no orgasm, no masturbation. Total (today): 41 days. Time til planned release: 12 more days. So that will make 53 days in all.

He's been out many times for cleaning and so on. I didn't keep track of all of those.

D
Dev,

Was there any reasoning for the dates and duration of this first lock up? 53 days?
0 x
deq

Post by deq »

Locked up since June the 4th but i have had a few brief periods of freedom on my own or to serivce here. But then starting 25th august things got more hardline and im now locked up till xmas with just release to service her.
Longest without orgasming: 12 days (I'm on day 9 of my current sentence)
Longest being locked up/No Masturbating: 30 days unbroken (due to an unauthorised orgasm last month, I'm locked up now till xmas (at least), only getting out to service her)

This is a dangerous topic lol...its happened more than once that my keyholder has seen stuff like this (particularly on thumpers blog) and cited it as reason to be locked up longer or stop moaning lol.
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

We went for around 6 weeks a while back. Recently, I went 4 weeks, a couple of days out, and now it has been 3 1/2 weeks. Two and a half weeks to go. She's threatening 3 months after that. I'm starting to lose my mind now, I can barely imagine what will happen if it is 4x that long.

First time we did this - can't remember - it was probably a couple of days. I clearly remember the first time I went a week - about 4 days in, I was starting to trip out.

This is clearly _not_ hell. I'm loving every minute of it. She makes me sooo hot doing this, and it makes her hot, too. Best sex we've had in ages!
0 x
keyhldr

Post by keyhldr »

As 'likes2blocked's wife and keyholder, I can and will second this!! VERY hot sex, better than ever! Yes, he will be going 3 months after this, then who knows? I'm seriously thinking about creating a 'grab bag' of slips of paper with months on them, and then another grab bag of days (1 through 31) and letting him pick from each bag (the date one first, then the month). Let fate decide how long his next session will be! HAHAHA!!
0 x
likes2blocked

Post by likes2blocked »

Knowing my luck, I'd pick something like April 31st...

Seriously, I'm quite sure anything longer than 3 months will cause me to disintigrate into a smoldering pile of babbling goo.
0 x
keyhldr

Post by keyhldr »

If you pick a date that doesn't exist (such as April 31st), then you automagically get the last day of that month (i.e. April 30th). Fair is fair . . . . :-)
0 x
LockedLaura

Post by LockedLaura »

I'm the newbie in the game methinks. I am at 14 days w/o orgasm, and 6 since hygiene break. I am just hitting the cranky stage now I think. I purchased a cb310 today and expect to be swapped into it Thursday evening.
0 x
Billus

Post by Billus »

The longest I've been locked up continuously is one month (in a CB-2000). Longest time without an orgasm or ejaculation is just under 100 days (but more than 90). I've had seven orgasms this year, none by way of penetrative intercourse.
0 x
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

7 days is my personal best, I don't think we'll ever be pushing the bounds of months though. Yesterday my wife told me I'd be unlocked on Wednesday (5days since last unlock), but she wont tell me when I'll get to cum, 7 days was a long time for me though.
0 x
mikecb

Post by mikecb »

Longest locked without release for cleaning etc: 7 days

Longest without an orgasm: 5 months

Longest denied masturbation: 5 months
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/