Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

LOctober 2022 🔒

Post by Tom Allen »

So... anybody got any plans for next month? :lol:

Reddit, Tumblr, and Twitter are full of people asking last minute questions. I'm happy to be here with the more experienced, mature, professionals.
2 x
sls01234

Re: LOctober 2022 🔒

Post by sls01234 »

I was thinking the same not much chatter here about Locktober
1 x
CB6000
YesDear
Last orgasm: May 28th, 2022

Post by YesDear »

Locktober shouldn't be too difficult, as I have 4 months of practice. However, our 15th wedding anniversary is in the middle of the month and my beautiful wife/keyholder has said she has "Special Plans" for it.
3 x
MM Jailbird
The best things in life are worth the wait.
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

Every year, I have trouble reconciling my feelings about Locktober. On the one hand, I hate the idea of a prescribed lock up period. I don’t want to know that there’s no possibility of release “tonight.” The hope that it could happen at any time, and the hopefully consequent denial, is the best part for me.

On the other hand, there have only been maybe two or three occasions where my wife has left me locked up long enough for me to reach truly frustrated, and that frustration, and hopefully denial of release while that frustrated, is a feeling that I long for. I feel like participating in Locktober could show my wife that she can lock me up for longer, and she might see the good it does for my soul.

“Why don’t you just talk to her about longer lockups, outside of the context of Locktober.” I have, she knows my feelings and desires. She likes my penis, uncaged. So, I’m accepting what I get. But I would be pleasantly surprised if she brought it up tonight or tomorrow and told me we’d be participating in some form or another.

I am currently locked, and it does appear I will still be locked tomorrow morning. So I’ve got that going for me.
3 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

cuyahoga wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:38 am

“Why don’t you just talk to her about longer lockups, outside of the context of Locktober.” I have, she knows my feelings and desires. She likes my penis, uncaged. So, I’m accepting what I get. But I would be pleasantly surprised if she brought it up tonight or tomorrow and told me we’d be participating in some form or another.
I am in the same situation. "She likes my penis, uncaged. Like you I always like her request to be caged.
2 x
CB6000
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:15 am So... anybody got any plans for next month? :lol:

Reddit, Tumblr, and Twitter are full of people asking last minute questions. I'm happy to be here with the more experienced, mature, professionals.
Nope....But the wife might!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Atone

Post by Atone »

Tom Allen wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:15 am So... anybody got any plans for next month? :lol:
I think @michele's plan is to keep me locked as much as possible, which is normal.

My plan is to convince her she wants me unlocked as much as possible.
0 x
whoami

Post by whoami »

My birthday was last week. I got my present. :) She’s already said that was it for Locktober and probably through the end of the year. Nothing special planned for Locktober, AFAIK.
2 x
Keyholder_V

Post by Keyholder_V »

I've stopped my little dice game for Locktober, so hubby's in for at least a month as of 27th September. No extraordinary plans for myself this time. :)

V
2 x
My hubby's last release:
- (for sex): 28th Dec 2021
- (for play): 18th Feb 2023
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

I think Locktober is a fantastic opportunity for less experienced or less... serious? couples to push some boundaries and feel supported and encouraged. A Keyholder who's never kept her guy locked for more than a couple of weeks won't know if she likes making him go a month until she's tried it, and Locktober is a challenge that encourages her to find out. Plus I think it helps some of the less confident feel okay - "Oh, I guess it's a thing, and lots of people are doing it. Maybe it isn't that weird...."
3 x