KealicekRoger
Re: Getting circumcised and chastity

Post by KealicekRoger »

Im uncut. But yes, it hard put all in cb :-D
0 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I was circumcised when I was 25 Hurt like hell for week and the surgeon was a butcher. Said the I kept on getting erecions and that printed him from cutting off the foreskin well. When placid I look circumsizdd on a culture where most women never saw a real uncircumcised penis. You can get custom cages that will ask you questions and if not circumcised will be comfy. However, most while not like feeling different after being circumsized at all. I find it annoying that despite being cut I still look uncut and get puzzled looks from women. The main problem is that I have to unlock to clean the underside of my cock despite using a hand held shower head. ny wife has not changed at all after the ooperation,
0 x
CopperheadZ

Post by CopperheadZ »

I am 45 years old. Tried short term chastity a few times. I could pull my foreskin back when soft, but erect it was tight. In chastity the foreskin would roll over, and obviously collect urine. If I cage with the foreskin retracted, the foreskin would swell up, known as Balanitis.

I was circumcised a year ago. Mostly for cosmetic reasons. I LOVE the cut. Chastity is a breeze, my wife fell in love with the new me. The operation was incredibly fast, Stapler circumcision. Healing was mostly over in a month. Back at work the next day, back in the gym the next week......

In hindsight I can only kick myself for making such a big fuzz, and over-thinking things.
1 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I was circumcised when I was 25 due to constant foreskin issues. You will not be wearing a cage for a month or more. I laid in bed naked so that nothing touched me down there as it was painful. You have to wait for the stitches to dissolve and then a follow doctor visit before you do anything that may result in a medical problem by rushing it.

A word of warning, make sure they put you on female hormones prior to surgery. They did not do that with me and as a result I had erections throughout most of the surgery. Flaccid I look uncircumcised but as it gets erect the foreskin pulls back exposing the head. Due to constant erections I now have an ugly penis due to skins tags from trying to cut while I was erect or getting erect as they were working. Then I read afterwards that female hormone pills are normally prescribed a few days in advance to prevent erections, I was not happy as they could have even just used ice but they kept on cutting away and butchering my once pretty penis so that I had to explain to every girl I had sex with that it was not warts but a botched circumcision. I regretted it after I married and no longer had to explain to pre-internet and pre-sex ed girls what an uncircumcised penis looks like.

It did not make sex better either. I was not locked 50 years ago as there were no chastity devices. I tried the leather ones and some others but they were design for men who do not need to be locked up. Too big for Mr. E.D. PeePea. At least my penis looked bigger flaccid uncircumcised. :) It does hurt for about two weeks or so but remains sore longer.
0 x
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

Guess it's really a personal choice. I have been circumcised since birth. When my wife picks a bull to use, he must be circumcised. I think it would be very difficult to maintain proper hygiene not being circumcised. My wife does not take my cage off for cleaning. With no foreskin I can properly clean between the bars.
1 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"