Ball Squeeze

Living the real life under lock and key
mistress is god

Re: Ball Squeeze

Post by mistress is god »

[quote="Edgewood"]I’m curious to know why you take it off for work? I started in the 3000 and found it to be slightly too obvious for street wear

Hi sorry for the slow responce. Thanks for the reply. I may have not been clear but I take it off when i get home and put it on the moment that I go out. i.e. i ware it all day at work but take it off when i get home.

Thanks for the idea on smaller ring i will try it.
0 x
mistress is god

Post by mistress is god »

Tom Allen wrote: You might consider picking up a cock ring the same size as the cuff ring that you normally wear for your CB6k, and simply wearing that all or most of the time. It might stretch your scrotum enough so that the cold mornings are not as uncomfortable.

I glued the CB3k style hinged ring into a solid unit, and wear that most days, even when we aren't playing with chastity. Personally, I recommend using this arrangement for a cuff ring anyway, because it's inherently stronger (and IMO, more comfortable) than the eared 3 piece cuff now sold with the 6k.
Thanks for the idea Tom, I have a solid cb2k ring that i use with my cb3k cage anyway so i will try just keeping on the ring all he time and taking off the cage and see how i get on.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

There's a cold snap today in the UK and I'm currently locked in Steelworx Dual Cock Ring (which has a gap I can't insert my little finger in further than the nail). I had to spend 2 hours out in the snow today as part of my work and was fearing the result of this to the degree that I was planning an explanation in case my scrotum split under the pressure.

I was saved by pushing the base ring as far forward as possible. You could almost call it tucking but it worked in the worst conditions; steel rings, insufficient insulation and sub-zero temperatures. (If you can't push it forward and keep it on your base ring is too big.)

BTW - the poster who mentioned putting something on your feet is spot on.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
J Random reader

Post by J Random reader »

poor wrote:I was planning an explanation in case my scrotum split under the pressure.
Then you should have a look at the Question about dehiscing and hirsled. :D Pardon the language. No offense intended.
0 x
wernyhora

Post by wernyhora »

I have problem with ball squeeze when wearing a ring which fits my balls and cock. So I have to Wear a bigger one, but my dick is available from the top. When I move my cage a little bit I can slide my finger to the cage. What should I do?
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

yeah it is called your cremaster muscle it works to keep your testicles the right temperature because sperm needs to be at a certain temp to remain the most viable.

Anyhow yea we put these cages on and it gets cold and retracts.. and OW! I can say 3 weeks after wearing a device it got 90% easier but not perfect.

put one of these under your testicles in your underwear.. your balls will go back to normal AND it feels pretty good. It isnt Super cheap at 50 cents each but it will keep em nice for about 6-8 hours. I find that in addition to cold.. morning stress gets that cremaster muscle retracting.

I dont use them every day. I find I use 3 a week in general. Im locked 24/7 in a knockoff until Saturday. At which time it will be a permanent Jailbird with Im guessing no escape. Those hot hands are going to come in handy.. That and my Petroleum Jelly. Both of those 100% kill any pulling

Try it. even if you only get a 2 pack. I swear by it.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

DrPinotNoir wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:39 am yeah it is called your cremaster muscle it works to keep your testicles the right temperature because sperm needs to be at a certain temp to remain the most viable.

Anyhow yea we put these cages on and it gets cold and retracts.. and OW! I can say 3 weeks after wearing a device it got 90% easier but not perfect.

put one of these under your testicles in your underwear.. your balls will go back to normal AND it feels pretty good. It isnt Super cheap at 50 cents each but it will keep em nice for about 6-8 hours. I find that in addition to cold.. morning stress gets that cremaster muscle retracting.

I dont use them every day. I find I use 3 a week in general. Im locked 24/7 in a knockoff until Saturday. At which time it will be a permanent Jailbird with Im guessing no escape. Those hot hands are going to come in handy.. That and my Petroleum Jelly. Both of those 100% kill any pulling

Try it. even if you only get a 2 pack. I swear by it.
Some of those things have a warning not to use them on bare skin. Pay attention to the instructions so as to avoid betting burned. Roasted peanuts are good, roasted testicles maybe not so much.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

I usually wrap them in toilet paper and put them in my pouch underwear . 3 times around. they def say dont put them on direct skin but only for the heat I wrap them (or used to) because the edges are pokey. I know trim the corners off with scissors no more poking. I didnt find the heat to be any different than my hottub. I dont find them to be that hot. the stuff it is made of isnt dangerous unless you eat it. I use them in gloves, bottoms of boots and that spine trick too. Makes hunting very bearable in cold weather.

iron, salt and charcoal. Not bad.

https://hothandsdirect.com/blogs/news/h ... rmers-work
0 x
Aredlight

Post by Aredlight »

I used to have a very similar problem, and have high/tight balls. I would reduce the ring size, but that would make arousals too painful. I finally got a plastic device with a small enough gap, and that really helped, but once in a while one ball would pull through (rather painful!). I have since found a heavy steel cage (fitted properly) that, because of its weight, is stretching my ball out a bit. Also because of the weight, my balls can't really contract tight to my body. I've been caged for almost 6 months...the past 2 with the heavy steel cage...haven't slipped out once!
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

I have a custom stainless device. I ordered it with 2 different rings. There is only 2mm of difference between the 2 rings. But, it makes all the difference in the world. I wear the larger one in the winter to keep things comfortable when everything rides high and tight. Then, during warm weather when things are hanging loose, I wear the tighter ring to keep things secure.
Whatever works for you is the best solution for you. Im just trying to point out that sometimes the smallest little change can make all the difference. You may just need a slight adjustment for the coldest days.
1 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.