Polycarbonate vs stainless steel base ring

Living the real life under lock and key
ARK
Re: Polycarbonate vs stainless steel base ring

Post by ARK »

Tried the Nair. Not a fan. Followed the instructions. Tested a two spot for sensitivity. No issues. Applied, waited 2 minutes, and then started wiping off. Did not remove all of the hair. I had to go behind the Nair with a razor. Also I did not like the way Nair would get on parts of the body I was not going to shave.
See how it goes before I get stubble.
0 x
WPS
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

2 minutes is not enough. I usually go 15. I read a book, sit (within limits), etc. The instructions on the sensitive skin version is pretty explicit about the time frame. I use my Google Home to set a timer. The only issue, and I do mean the ONLY issue, I have had with it is the scent. Not the most pleasant. OTOH, I usually shower right afterwards so as to not leave any of the chemical on my skin, and I use Dove soap (major dry skin problem, not just in that area) and it usually has a nice scent and I don't end up itching all over afterwards. The wife tried switching us to Dial once a few years ago, just about drove me crazy.

Anyway, Nair does not dissolve the hair, it convinces the follicle to release it.

Eddie
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LuckyEddie wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:40 pm 2 minutes is not enough. I usually go 15. I read a book, sit (within limits), etc. The instructions on the sensitive skin version is pretty explicit about the time frame. I use my Google Home to set a timer. The only issue, and I do mean the ONLY issue, I have had with it is the scent. Not the most pleasant. OTOH, I usually shower right afterwards so as to not leave any of the chemical on my skin...
Yeah, two minutes is definitely not enough...and the smell is definitely not nice. The times I've used it, I've done it right in the shower. I don't remember if I've used the 'sensitive' version but I didn't have any issues using the regular version there.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Does anyone know if they sell a more anatomical ergonomic base ring for the cb6000. My wife keeps extending my time and would like a more comfortable base ring. She does not like the metal cages I have one and enjoy the fit and comfort of its base ring.
0 x
CB6000
Engineer

Post by Engineer »

sls01234 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:41 am Does anyone know if they sell a more anatomical ergonomic base ring for the cb6000. My wife keeps extending my time and would like a more comfortable base ring. She does not like the metal cages I have one and enjoy the fit and comfort of its base ring.
No answer on your actual question. However, there are other plastic option if its just the metal that is the issue. Cherry keeper and Cobra both have options of different rings to help out.
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

[quote=Engineer post_id=

No answer on your actual question. However, there are other plastic option if its just the metal that is the issue. Cherry keeper and Cobra both have options of different rings to help out.
[/quote]

Thanks she likes the clear look and the sound of the lock tapping on the cage. I will see if any of these meet her needs.
0 x
CB6000
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Cherry keeper and Cobra both have options of different rings to help out.
[/quote]

Those both look very comfortable. They weren't clear but let me see what the boss thinks. Thank you
0 x
CB6000
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

sls01234 wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:41 am Does anyone know if they sell a more anatomical ergonomic base ring for the cb6000. My wife keeps extending my time and would like a more comfortable base ring. She does not like the metal cages I have one and enjoy the fit and comfort of its base ring.
I think they have just the one ring style.

Your wife wants a more comfortable ring? Or :mrgreen: you do? :lol:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

I think they have just the one ring style.

Your wife wants a more comfortable ring? Or :mrgreen: you do? :lol:
[/quote]

I do she could careless :roll:
0 x
CB6000