Weight loss

Living the real life under lock and key
Gfatboyy68
Weight loss

Post by Gfatboyy68 »

My KH has decided to help.me with my wright loss goals. She has locked me in a chastity cage. She has told me that i am to be locked up until i reach my goal of 80 pounds lost. I will be rewarded for making weekly goals and punished for failing to make those goals. Any suggestions on the rewards or punishments would be greatly appreciated
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Weight loss

Post by TwistedMister »

Gfatboyy68 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:55 pm My KH has decided to help.me with my wright loss goals. She has locked me in a chastity cage. She has told me that i am to be locked up until i reach my goal of 80 pounds lost. I will be rewarded for making weekly goals and punished for failing to make those goals. Any suggestions on the rewards or punishments would be greatly appreciated
Given that this is your first post, we only know two or three things about you right now, so it would be difficult to make any suggestions. What do you like? What do you not like? What does your KH like? What do you consider to be a 'reward'? What do you consider to be a 'punishment'?

This is really a conversation you should be having with your KH. Only you and she can determine what would be suitable levels of reward and punishment.

Q: How do you punish a masochist?

A: Don't.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Gfatboyy68

Post by Gfatboyy68 »

I am new to this so i font.know what to expect. I would say a reward.would be getting out for a little play. A punishment would be getting bound up and teased/edged but never cumming
0 x
C Souclay
Last orgasm: March 2nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by C Souclay »

80 pounds is a lot to lose. Be prepared for a very long time in chastity.
Good lock
2 x
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Lock me »

I'm confused. Were you in chastity with a KH before this weight loss ultimatum??
0 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

How do you feel about having your balls slapped as a penalty? My wife likes to do that to me because she doesn't have to use a lot of force, but it can still be very unpleasant and 'motivating'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Gfatboyy68

Post by Gfatboyy68 »

Last night i failed to run the distance on the treadmill in the time limited she imposed. I spent 10 minutes getting my ass wiped by her 2 sons. Told me 5 minutes will be added to.each punishment session.
0 x
Byron2002

Post by Byron2002 »

I am on the same boat. Hoping to use chastity to lose some weight.
Good luck! How is it going?
0 x
Keyholder_V

Post by Keyholder_V »

Gfatboyy68 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:15 pm Last night i failed to run the distance on the treadmill in the time limited she imposed. I spent 10 minutes getting my ass wiped by her 2 sons. Told me 5 minutes will be added to.each punishment session.
Who was being punished, you or her sons? If it takes longer than 10 minutes to wipe your ass, I'd suggest staying away from the enchiladas... ;) :lol:

Okay okay I know you meant "whipped" not "wiped". I do hope they are of legal age to be involved in that activity, and if they are I feel bad for your bottom. :o

V
1 x
My hubby's last release:
- (for sex): 28th Dec 2021
- (for play): 18th Feb 2023
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

Can’t seem to get a full understanding of the dynamic on this one.,
I’m 15 pounds from my goal weight. Down 55 over 2 years.,
No quotas.,self locking, self wiping., no whipping. This works for me..lol
0 x