"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
anteres
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by anteres »

I have been wearing chastity belts since i first figured out how to make a home made one in the mid 1990's. My wife is kinda into it, and i do wear it for her periodically. I would hope more someday, but it is what it is...lol
0 x
Azwoodguy2004

Post by Azwoodguy2004 »

Hi.

My wife, is also my mistress. We’ve been together for about 15 years, I have been her sub bottom for about the last 10. Chastity has been an on and off thing, we’ve had a few different devices over the years, some metal and some plastic. A few weeks ago she gave me a new plastic device. Told me that I would be wearing 24x7. She proudly wears the key on a necklace that everyone gets to see. She’s already been asked about it by her friends and she explains exactly what it is. We live in Phoenix, Az. She encourages me to answer most any questions, except very personal info about her as she has a public facing job. Feel free to ask about anything, email is good, or Kik. ([email protected] Azwoodguy2004). I’ll answer a question that seem to get asked, yes I am bi, I am her sub bottom, and she has had me perform in front of friends, and had loaned me out at various times.
0 x
wearemeaghan

Post by wearemeaghan »

Hello everyone,

I met my wife one year ago today. I am.very open with my desires to be submissive and completely immersed every single moment of everyday in this lifestyle.

When we were married I took her last name. I have completely adopted her beliefs, likes and dislikes. Even her mannerisms. I dress each day as she wishes. I do nothing without her approval and of course chastity.

I can truly say it is everything I've ever wanted in my life. My username is my mantra. Everything is we. I am in complete bliss every moment of everyday. I'm completely submissive in and out of our home. I absolutely just had to share how glorious my life has become since meeting her.
1 x
silverscat_3

Post by silverscat_3 »

Greetings from Japan. Hello, I found out about the chastity cage through the furry community and started wearing it because I was interested in it. At first, I was using a CB6000S, but I soon switched to a Holy Trainer Small. In the future, I am considering a PA, a DreamLover 2000 and finally permanent chastity.
1 x
husky
Last orgasm: June 23rd, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by husky »

Hello community,

I was introduced to chastity by my current girlfriend - everything started as a kinky game. We are both switches, who in their spare time are people of art - I'm a marvelous novelist in my native language, she is also skilled in the art of language. Back then I indulged on fruits of being successful novelist (thought not as a profession) and had my periods of womanizer with somehow dominant side. Until I met her and decided to "play" her game, just to get into her panties.

Long story short, from a spicy sex game it gradually grow to a lifestyle. A lifestyle which brought after it Female Led Relationship and intimacy both of us never thought will find.

I still regret those lovely orgasm I had with her, but also see how our lifestyle made her confident and brought up her alpha side. We are still learning, mainly how to deal with our different roles, and mainly me, because being the follower has never being my thing. So from time to time we had to work on my ego. For her is also difficult from time to time, as being a leader is very time and power consuming role, so I do my best to ease this pressure when she wants it.

We are currently practicing chastity for 4 years as our longest period without POV and outside the cock cage is 13 months. With the time, passion and intimacy we are currently exploring the idea of POV becoming thing of the past.

I come here in search of a people interested in this lifestyle, but real one (too many places, with non practicing people out there) as I like to know how other couples are solving some of the issues arising from this type of lifestyle. For example do you ever manage to gave up your desire for having an orgasm? How do you cope with shifting roles (role reversal), with integration of humiliation?

We have used jailbird type of chastity cage, but due to my sport activity we then used Kali Teeth, which is unbelievably unpractical and currently we are using CB6000, large version. Yet we are open for suggestion for chastity cages.

Regards
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

husky wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:42 pm ...For example do you ever manage to gave up your desire for having an orgasm?
I would not want to give up the desire for orgasm. As I see it, the desire for orgasm, and someone else having control of it, is what makes it work.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
edb1957

Post by edb1957 »

Hello to the community
My native language is not English, so sorry for possible mistakes.
My wife and I are in the 60s, a marriage dominated by women and in total denial of vaginal, anal or buccal sex. My unique orgasms are by masturbation and controlled by my wife. She only needs the masturbations of her.
Enter the Forum because I would like my beloved wife to use a chastity cage and totally control my orgasms and my erections. I hope that in this Forum I find ideas of how to introduce the subject to my wife and see how we go from there.
0 x
stuck
Last orgasm: April 8th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by stuck »

Good day, i am here with my wife and KH to enrich our FLR/chastity life.
0 x
softboyplum

Post by softboyplum »

Hello World!

My longtime girlfriend and I are both in our early 20s, and have recently begun exploring chastity into our dynamic as well as some general FLR. I'm here to journal some of my experiences as well as connect with others who have more experience with this lifestyle. Hoping to have some fun chatting here!
1 x
tdf42174

Post by tdf42174 »

Hello World,

German expat living in eastern US.

Own a Behind Barz chastity belt I am looking to sell, since I can't use it any longer, after having to have a circumcision last year.

Love this belt but have to let it go. Hope it'll make someone else happy.
Last edited by tdf42174 on Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x