Dr. Visit/Chastity device reveal

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastityat60
Dr. Visit/Chastity device reveal

Post by Chastityat60 »

Ok,
So I recently restarted my effort to self lock, 24/7 between our love making..A few months back ran into a health issue. This will require urologist procedures. Hair management has been by shaving the A ring area.. all else stays. I wonder if doctors know right away if you are in chastity by the shaving or other tell tale signs.
Has anyone forgotten about their device and arrived at the dr office, with device still on?
How do you explain it to him/her??
Just a thought, as I will be visiting mine soon.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Dr. Visit/Chastity device reveal

Post by Tom Allen »

I have always shaved or trimmed my public hair (including testicles and taint), in part because its rather bushy. Only once has a doctor commented on it (he made a joke about it) and I explained that as a road cyclist, it kept my from getting chafed on long rides.
1 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

I've trimmed my pubes since - well - puberty as it's a big hairy mess down there (tried shaving a few times, my skin is just too sensitive for that). Never once had a comment about it. I DID get a comment about shaving my chest, which I had done because my partner liked it and I was pretty into body building at the time and it just looked better. I don't reaMy current partner loves my chest hair, but I have to trim that, it gets quite long and curly otherwise.
Chastityat60 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:34 am Has anyone forgotten about their device and arrived at the dr office, with device still on?
yep, this happened to me, long story short, I had a chest infection requiring antibiotics and had the mandatory follow up visit and I was caged and my KH also "forgot" about unlocking me for the visit. I got her permission to use the key at home to unlock but that didn't help any cause it was the other side of town. S0 yes I was at the doctors with my chastity cage on. Given the low probability of looking down there, I guess it wasn't really that risky but I was nervous at the time, trying to run through excuses why I couldn't drop my pants. LOL.
1 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

I have cavalierly walked into the doctor's office knowing there wouldn't be a check below the waist it was never a problem until...

I had an annual appointment with the dermatologist who only ever checks my scalp, face and trunk for scary discolorations (getting older, yay!). I was a little more than uncomfortable when the assistant said strip to your underwear and put on this gown. (Oh?) I was caged and wearing underwear that was 'dainty.'

While my cage wasn't discovered, but she ran her fingers around the waistband of my briefs and peeked around the sides and the back. It was all professional and nothing was said but I have no desire to repeat the experience.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

I wear mine to the doctors because I don't expect to be examined below my belt. However, my planned response if I should be accidentally discovered is to first warn the PA or Dr that I'm wearing some intimate body jewelry so they aren't surprised. I don't think that any medical professionals should have this just sprung on them.

Beyond that, I've decided to deal with the initial questions by saying something like "Hey, we've been married for over 30 years, and we're just trying some things to keep the spark going."
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

My former 2 VA and primary doctors knew about my chastity as does my VA shrink. I was transferred over to a female primary care doctor during the pandemic and haven't had a face to face appointment with her yet. Unless there is a not in my chart from one of the 2 previous doctors I doubt I will bring it up. My civilian doctor knows because my wife discussed it with him.

The cage comes off anytime there is a chance of a below the waist examination, at least so far.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I only got a prostate exam once a year and only once did my doctor ask me to drop my pants while I was locked up. I simply told him that my hemorrhoids were very sore and I will pass on it this time. Now I am not locked up when I leave the house. I see no pain to it. It does not add anything to our sexual life so why bother.
0 x