Rain gauge denial

Living the real life under lock and key
Namron

Rain gauge denial

Post by Namron »

I was thinking about ways to randomize the denial duration and, since we just came out of a dry period and are finally getting some rain, I wondered if there might be some way of tying duration to the amount of rain, For example, we get around 48 inches of rain every year. Say your keyholder wanted you to have a release every month of so, but not based on the calendar but on the amount of rain. Then every four inches of rain would grant you release. Have a monsoon and you are in orgasm heaven. Have a drought and you will be thoroughly frustrated and praying for rain. You could also tie it to your erection length or girth. Once you get six inches of rain, bingo.

You could also tie this to other things, such as heating and cooling degree days. Summer and winter would be one direction and fall and spring another.

Thoughts?
0 x
Mash2214

Re: Rain gauge denial

Post by Mash2214 »

It's your life and your game tie it to what ever you want. We tie my releases to our local sports team when they win my device is removed for some teasing (hands tied for no personal stimulating) when they loss I'm disciplined. It's your Game
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Mash2214 wrote:We tie my releases to our local sports team when they win my device is removed for some teasing (hands tied for no personal stimulating) when they loss I'm disciplined. It's your Game
Wow,. That could really hurt if it's baseball and they run into a loosing streak.

Hum . . You just gave me an idea for this Sunday's sporting event. ;-)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Mash2214

Post by Mash2214 »

I glad I could be of some assistance. Hope your team wins
0 x
locked4her55