"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
ChrisBraces

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by ChrisBraces »

Hi all, Chris from NYC here. After fooling around with a CB-6000 (ow!), the miss and I are looking to try a steel belt.
0 x
KTs_pet
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2022

Post by KTs_pet »

Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 31, live in New England, and I joined this forum because I'm no longer ashamed of my chastity desires.
0 x
Despite all my rage, I still have my cock in a cage.
analcuriousfan

Post by analcuriousfan »

Hi,
I am newbie to this forum and have just posted a question on how to change between a cb6k and the holytrainer equivalent. I am also quite new to chastity, I am the one driving the chastity and my wife has been very accommodating and understanding. As I am at the start of my chastity journey i am not 100% sure where I am hoping it leads but for now the idea of having to focus all my energies in making my wife happy sexually (only using my mouth for now) is pretty intoxicating. I only wear the device at night and I am pretty sure that although my wife knows full well that I have one, and has felt it pushing against her many times in bed, she has never seen it, nor wants to see it (from what I can tell).

This morning I ordered this book

Male Chastity : A Guide for Keyholders

so keen to see if it is any good before asking my wife to read it. Keen to get some context for what this thing is and where it may go.
0 x
dex8

Post by dex8 »

Hi, I'm new here, late 20s and from the UK.

Forgive my spelling its terrible lol

I'm relatively new to chastity after a good few years of exploring it.
I've been in mine now for 3 days, but tonight is the first night I am not supposed to use emergency key to free myself, a mini contract has been signed for what my punishment will be if I do so.

I gave my wife to be the device a couple of weeks before Xmas and since spent numerous times for adjustment faze. It's a cb6000.

Anyway I will make a post sometime soon and look forward to getting involved :)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Not forgiving the spelling. I had to read your post six times before it finally made sense, and I almost didn't approve it- spammers sometimes post gobbledy-gook with a few keywords in it in hopes of slipping by. :(

"Let's eat Grandma!" "Let's eat, Grandma!"
Punctuation saves lives.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

Hey, TwistedMister, I read it and it didn't phase me at all. ;)
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
heelwalker

Post by heelwalker »

Hi everyone,
I'm back after a small attempt to connect a few years back. Figured this would be the best way to begin again. I joined initially to sell an MM device that wasn't working out (both physically and mentally), and was successful. Two years later, she and I are back in the swing and having a great time. I found a cage that works for me for long term wear, after much experimenting. We both now know what we want and need out of chastity and a female lead relationship. So, hope to continue to gain advice and support from all the great posts on this forum.
Cheers.
0 x
boisub

Post by boisub »

Hi everyone,

I've had a long time interest in chastity (as well as many other kinks). Since coming out to my Wife a couple of years ago, I've been practicing mostly on the honor system. With some changes that have been taking place in our lives, and with a lot of open communication, I've gotten to wear my device (a Looker 02) more frequently of late, but I'm still self-locking and she has not wanted any part of it.

Recently, however, she let me know that she would have more interest in dealing with me while locked if it didn't mean having my dick impaled by the urethral tube of the Looker, so with her blessing, last week I ordered a Jailbird.

So now I'm waiting for that, and hoping it will lead to more lockup time.

Thanks for reading!
0 x
spb854

Post by spb854 »

Hello....I'm a real person. LOL

I have a chastity device and love playing with it. Joined to learn from others. :D
0 x
subwade

Post by subwade »

hello ;)
im def real person from AU :D
0 x