PA devices?

Living the real life under lock and key
Shoe Slave88

PA devices?

Post by Shoe Slave88 »

I've been considering getting a PA piercing and purchasing a device to match it. Does anyone here have any experience with this? I know the same company that sells the cb-6000 has one on their webpage and I was wondering if anyone can tell me if these devices are effective or if they have any pro or con details. By the looks of it they look like they are slightly more inescapable. Other than cutting the lock I mean. The ball trap Style you can always pull out the back.
0 x
kept4her

Re: PA devices?

Post by kept4her »

The PA version they sell works for some people. The PA pin bothered my piercing. Also many of them split after time. I use a Steelworxx Looker 03 and have never had any issues. Have ran many times more than 100 days with no release and no problems.
0 x
I have finally found the device I needed to begin my journey in chastity. I have never been happier in my marriage to my wife, lover, soul mate and now Keyholder.
peter_rabbit
Last orgasm: May 17th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 17
Re: PA devices?

Post by peter_rabbit »

I didn't find the PA-5000 comfortable at all. The plastic irritates my piercing. Also the lock is ungainly and doesn't feel sturdy. I just couldn't tolerate it.

I enjoy my MouseTrap from MaleChastityNow.com as a PA tube-only device. I like the smooth steel and clean design. On request I got a special heart shaped key for my key holder to wear about her neck. I can wear it without lubrication or need to unlock for cleaning.
0 x