"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Tom Allen »

For those of you at home (or surfing from work), the above link takes you to DG's Fetlife.com profile pic, which leaves nothing to the imagination.
0 x
DGIncandenza

Post by DGIncandenza »

Oh dear, did I break a rule?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

DGIncandenza wrote:Oh dear, did I break a rule?
Well, not directly.

If you haven't already, please read the sticky posts up at the top of the forums.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14

Normally, posts with links to graphic pics are posted in the Members Only forum and tagged. You didn't do that, but you did post a link to a graphic pic.

Maybe you could edit that out; we don't require any evidence that you are wearing a device.
0 x
firewalker

Post by firewalker »

Hi everyone. Nope, not a spammer, thankfully. I'm a sado-masochist, and I teach CBT at various conferences, among other things. I've been interested in chastity for years, from both a mental and physical perspective. For a long time (decades, I guess), I did nothing about it, but it's been a growing obsession in recent years, so about 2 yrs ago I sat with my wife and we listened to Sara Jamison's "BCWYWF" book (audio version). She knows I'm about as kinky as they come, but I don't think she has much will to actually take serious control here. My personality is Dom, but I have some submissive aspects too. This is probably one of them.

About 15 mos ago, I got a reverse PA. Multiple reasons, certainly it improves sex for the woman, but also because I wanted to try chastity devices requiring a piercing. Of course, I boxed myself into the more expensive and totally custom device world by doing this, but it was the piercing I wanted. About 6 mos ago I had a penis cage made by Rigid Chastity. They do fantastic work and custom designed something for me. It was stolen at a conference :(, so I had another made with a scrotal ring this time. I'm a grower, so chose a very small cage, but unfortunately it is so small it holds most of my penis behind the ring, so erections become dangerous from a broken penis perspective. It's also very hard to clean, so now I'm ordering a 3rd with a more open cage design. I'm also looking into getting a Lori Tube. This has all gotten extremely expensive though, so we will see.

I crave long term denial, but have my doubts on whether I have the stomach for it. Only one way to find out though and that's get a device I'm capable of wearing for long periods, and then convince my wife to be a more serious keyholder. All in good time I guess. I think once she experiences the benefits of it, it will become a self perpetuating cycle. Then I suppose I'll be in real trouble :).
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

It was stolen at a conference
I'm guessing that you weren't wearing it at the time? ;)
0 x
Subgarth

Post by Subgarth »

Hello, everyone! subgarth from middle Tennessee here. New answering a CB-6000 24/7 unless released by my wife/KH, other alter ego, Mistress Desire. I've started a FetLife group for those of us in middle TN who are on chastity or want to be.
0 x
JS_ITR

Post by JS_ITR »

Hello new here from southern California currently locked 6 days in my new holy trainer v2
just here to see other peoples stories and maybe one day meet a local couple to hang with chat with my fiance and i.
Last edited by JS_ITR on Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

Please, not in caps. Would love to read you, but a text that is all in caps is hard to read.
0 x
mincap

Post by mincap »

Hey, I'm an eighteen-year old college student who likes being locked. I have an HTv2 (which I like to wear) as well as a rikers, and knockoff Exobelts and CB-6000's. Currently working with a male friend who's being my dom, soon to physically hold my keys.
0 x
Retrotied

Post by Retrotied »

Longtime visitor and finally registered. Have had various devices off the shelf, currently a CB6000S. Love the information sharing on this site. So, hello to everyone.
0 x