Advice need again...sigh

Living the real life under lock and key
Shepherdsflock

Re: Advice need again...sigh

Post by Shepherdsflock »

Oops, responded to the wrong topic. Removed by author.
Last edited by Shepherdsflock on Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
locked4now

Post by locked4now »

Haa. Good Point Tom

Sorry, if my post came across too negative. it is not impossible. I am now locked 24/7. My wife/KH allows me to remove the cage for cleaning twice a week, but otherwise I am locked. I enjoy it a lot and would never want it to be otherwise.

I was just trying to be real about expectations from various devices I went through before finally getting one I can wear 24/7. CB-6000s great to learn about a chastity device. HTv2 better device to adjust to being locked more. Steelworxx Looker 2 without tube to experience the unyielding steel. Mature Metal Jailbird to really start experiencing long term lock up.. Finally, a hybrid device specially customized for me. Can be worn 24/7. All this took me and my wife about 2.5 years, but worth it...

If you really want to get long term lockup 24/7 hang in there and remember this is a journey and takes time, but in the end you will find what works for you....
0 x
BreadBox

Post by BreadBox »

Here is my take..

Your base ring is too large. Take your time and work your way down to a smaller base ring.

Also, the HTVx rings are a different shape than the CB-x rings. Maybe try the CB-x series. And, like the others have stated, its a journey. Good luck.
0 x
Locked... Enjoying the ride
groundedBird

Post by groundedBird »

Try to reset the HT letting it rest few minutes in hot water and then cooling it down naturally. Maybe it will help reducing the backlash between the ring and the shaft at the locking point and thus the gap.
0 x
BreadBox

Post by BreadBox »

I agree, after reading the OP again, I would say that the gap is the issue. Ball burn or a ball slipping out indicates a gap issue.
0 x
Locked... Enjoying the ride
Silent One

Post by Silent One »

The slipping has just about disappeared. i got a small ring and finally my balls have changed how they sit in the HT2. They have gotten bigger(gee i wonder why since i have not had a release in 9 weeks). i do want a steel one but they are so expensive. It will take me a while to get one. i want a steel one with a urethra insert and able to take a PA piercing since Mistress likes both.
0 x