Riker lock advice

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedgeordie

Riker lock advice

Post by Lockedgeordie »

Hi there

I'm currently locked for an online Mistress in a riker lock device. It feels really comfortable all day but through the night when my fella tries to get erect it pushes the device up and tighter around my balls. It's pretty painful and if I use the wider ring and I can actually get my dick out of the cage part tho my balls are very secure.

Also my balls have gone a little bit red tho nowhere near black and retain temperature. When I'm straining through the night they go a little purple but it does go down.

Hope this is just normal and painful evenings will go away over time. I've only been locked 4 days so far
0 x
poptart1200

Re: Riker lock advice

Post by poptart1200 »

I'm wear the same device 24/7. Started out with the biggest ring and now I am in the smallest and now I'm looking for a device with an even smaller ring and shorter tube. Sometimes I forget it's on and with a little time to get used to it that will happen to you. Pulling on your balls and things getting tight during a hard on is normal with this device, just make sure the balls don't get cold or turn dark colors. I find that putting a little Vaseline behind my sack where the ring is seems to help with any burning sensation that can occur during a hard on.

In a perfect world, a device that stops an erection before it starts is ideal, but then you are going to have to get a custom made device.

Your body will get used to the Rikers and eventually you will be able to tolerate wearing the smallest ring. You might still feel mild discomfort as your balls are pulled a little when you get hard, but that's part of the fun.
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a Rikers device