"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
buzz

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by buzz »

Hello world I'm a real person.

Was sent a link to here by someone on another forum - thought I'd check it out.
0 x
CagedAnimal

Post by CagedAnimal »

Hello all! Long time lurker, first time blogger lol. I've always loved reading others' stories and adventures either in fiction or the other forums. Look forward to making my own once approved. Thanks to you all for the open and honest site. I look forward to sharing with all of you! ;)

ca
0 x
ChasteDr

Post by ChasteDr »

Hello World. I'm a 50 year old male, married for 26 years. We are just starting to play around with chastity. SO far my wife runs hot and cold with it. She may go several days without any mention and then out of the blue a bit of teasing. She is naturally more alpha than I. Looking forward to seeing where this journey leads!
0 x
Her Subject

Post by Her Subject »

Hello everyone. We first started playing with erotic hypnosis then drifted into chastity. Hypnotic chastity. It's really more vanilla than what it sounds. My wife and I had limited success in erotic hypnosis. I was trying to find some ideas of what to do with hypnosis, and stumbled upon chastity.
0 x
Motley

Post by Motley »

Glad that I found this site. I'm the submissive half of a 45 year married couple. I have been in full time chastity (or about 85% of the time) for the last 5 years. I look forward to posting and learning about this unique fetish that we have!
0 x
Happily locked and in long term FLR.
Saint

Post by Saint »

Hi everyone and thanks for maintaining this little island of sanity in the world of chastity play :)

I recently discovered my new girlfriend is kinkier than I first thought and now suddenly things like chastity are on the table again. I was first introduced to male chastity back in 2012 and I've been reading these forums and the usual blogs for quite some while, so I might as well register an account here.
0 x
VanillaCage

Post by VanillaCage »

I have been a long time reader (well over a year), but haven't registered since I've yet to come out of the closet to my wife. I'm now on the verge (with the help of Lucy Fairbourne) of doing so and registering here is my commitment to put my bird in a cage. :shock:
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Hello world. It's time for me to stop lurking on the sidelines and get into the conversations. To Tom's point, the reason this is an attractive board to me is because it strives to deal with real issues of real people.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
jasmine

Post by jasmine »

Hello, I am jasmine and new here.
i have some questions which might lead me towards the right path.
Thank YOU
0 x
locktite

Post by locktite »

Hello World. I've looked at the site several times over the last few years and decided to register. My wife, lover, best friend and soul mate just happens to be my lovely keyholder. Lucky me..Lucky her..Lucky Us
0 x